Deejay dallas to rb?

brock

All-American
This is the move that many thought would be most logical given the fact that deejay dallas is electric with the ball in his hands and looks like a running back physically(5'10 205 pounds) and on film. [TWEET]885914204221448196[/TWEET] his ability to catch the ball will be an asset out of the backfield too

Like this move a lot rather than reaching and wasting a scholarship on a player that shouldn't be at Miami at rb

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He played QB a bunch in HS. He's not a natural RB.

He's a natural touchdown scorer.

Just give him the **** ball.
I should clarify my previous comment - he's a great overall athlete, not just a RB, and he has demonstrated ability as a passer, in addition to other skill positions (didn't mean to suggest he'd suck as a RB and should only be a QB)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thought he looked more than comfortable at WR. Is this Susan's opinion?

Advertisement
Been saying this for months. I think he can be successful at numerous positions, including WR, but his build and quickness screams running back.

Listen to The Legend. This has always made the most sense. He's a very bright kid and can pick up plays at WR and RB.

Him learning the position only gives us some more options, but I don't think that's truly his fit. Especially when you can't compare him to the tue backs we are going to get next year. WR and special teams.

Advertisement
Most people knew right after Woopie pulled that BS that he was going to play primarily RB here. It was the most logical position for him to play.
With Walton, Homer, Burns, and Dallas at RB, I am absolutely not worried at all about that position this season...or next season because of Lingard.

All we need is the OL to step the **** up this year and we can win the ACC.

Him learning the position only gives us some more options, but I don't think that's truly his fit. Especially when you can't compare him to the tue backs we are going to get next year. WR and special teams.

He's 5'11" 200lbs. His entire HL tape in HS is him running the ball. Dudes as good of a fit at RB as he is at WR. And he can throw the ball. I'd bet we see quite a few Wildcat plays this year with both him and walton in the backfield.

Been saying this for months. I think he can be successful at numerous positions, including WR, but his build and quickness screams running back.

Me too. It was the best option for the situation we are in. Made too much sense.

This Offense has so many versatile weapons, Richt should be able to manufacture yards & TD's despite any QB deficiencies we might have.

I know Richt really wants to be a playcaller & I hope he amps it up this season, but man just the thought of what a Lab technician OC could do with all these tools we have on Offense is potentially scary.

Advertisement
Back