Deejay dallas to rb?

Helps with depth. Were deeper at WR. I like the move. I wanna see him returning some balls with Jeff Thomas as well.

Advertisement
This Offense has so many versatile weapons, Richt should be able to manufacture yards & TD's despite any QB deficiencies we might have.

I know Richt really wants to be a playcaller & I hope he amps it up this season, but man just the thought of what a Lab technician OC could do with all these tools we have on Offense is potentially scary.

Let us hope and pray that kayaa was what was holding him back last year

I know I saw a lot of plays called that made me think something was up, richt is far more aggressive than this

Advertisement
I'm serious man.

With the amount of rain that falls between September - December we end up playing in a bunch of slop fests, nullifying our speed advantage.

And the grass was in horrible shape late in the year once the time changed and the field saw less son.

Well luckily they replaced the grass at Hard Rock this year with FieldTurf

Glad this solves the running back depth question for now. Would be awesome to see Deejay play a rb/wr/qb hybrid player that can line up anywhere and motion all over the place. If he sticks full time at any one position, I don't know where he would be a surefire starter, but as a Reggie Bush/Darren Sproles/Danny Woodhead type he could be outstanding.

Advertisement
This Offense has so many versatile weapons, Richt should be able to manufacture yards & TD's despite any QB deficiencies we might have.

I know Richt really wants to be a playcaller & I hope he amps it up this season, but man just the thought of what a Lab technician OC could do with all these tools we have on Offense is potentially scary.

That's a great point about all the versatile players on offense. I think we all realize that the QB position is far from settled but that fist line about Richt and how he should be able to manufacture yards and points despite the QB situation is right on the money.

With Dallas now being a viable option at RB that opens up so many more possibilities in terms of formations/personnel groupings etc..and keep in mind that we now have 2 legit RBs that are not only natural receivers but potentially prolific receivers and that is alot for a defense to account for. I can see 21 personnel with Walton and Dallas both in the backfield etc etc....Alot of possibilities for motion as well.

I truly believe that season comes down to one guy and that's Mark Richt. He is in position to show everyone what he is capable of as a play caller. He has alot of talent at his disposal and he must get the most out of that talent. I support Richt 100% but I dont want to see any 4 game skids where people start talking about how young we are. It's his time to show out.

That's a great point about all the versatile players on offense. I think we all realize that the QB position is far from settled but that fist line about Richt and how he should be able to manufacture yards and points despite the QB situation is right on the money.

With Dallas now being a viable option at RB that opens up so many more possibilities in terms of formations/personnel groupings etc..and keep in mind that we now have 2 legit RBs that are not only natural receivers but potentially prolific receivers and that is alot for a defense to account for. I can see 21 personnel with Walton and Dallas both in the backfield etc etc....Alot of possibilities for motion as well.

I truly believe that season comes down to one guy and that's Mark Richt. He is in position to show everyone what he is capable of as a play caller. He has alot of talent at his disposal and he must get the most out of that talent. I support Richt 100% but I dont want to see any 4 game skids where people start talking about how young we are. It's his time to show out.

Y'all are hitting it right on the head. It's most definitely Richt's time to show out. He can use this year to set the tone and cast off the moniker people put on him his last years at Georgia. Even though we have possible question marks at QB and OL he's got a lot to work with. Diaz and Kool have shown what they can do with Miami players, Richt needs to do the same. There's only one team on the schedule that's got the talent to compare with our team. Outside of fsu, if this team gets beaten during the regular season it's going to fall squarely on coaching imo.

Let us hope and pray that kayaa was what was holding him back last year

I know I saw a lot of plays called that made me think something was up, richt is far more aggressive than this

OL held back Brad ---- we need to see a big improvement from our line based on having either a) young Q start b) avg QB start or c) young and avg QB start

Advertisement
Back