Deejay dallas to rb?

Most people knew right after Woopie pulled that BS that he was going to play primarily RB here. It was the most logical position for him to play.
With Walton, Homer, Burns, and Dallas at RB, I am absolutely not worried at all about that position this season...or next season because of Lingard.

All we need is the OL to step the **** up this year and we can win the ACC.

Not worrried about rb at all tbh

Advertisement
This Offense has so many versatile weapons, Richt should be able to manufacture yards & TD's despite any QB deficiencies we might have.

I know Richt really wants to be a playcaller & I hope he amps it up this season, but man just the thought of what a Lab technician OC could do with all these tools we have on Offense is potentially scary.

Imagine motioning him out to the slot or out wide ? Using him and Walton in two back sets would be a nice mix too.

No lb in college has a chance with Dallas in space.

So many toys and mismatches with these skill guys.

Last edited:
This Offense has so many versatile weapons, Richt should be able to manufacture yards & TD's despite any QB deficiencies we might have.

I know Richt really wants to be a playcaller & I hope he amps it up this season, but man just the thought of what a Lab technician OC could do with all these tools we have on Offense is potentially scary.

Imagine motioning him out to the slot or out wide ? Using him and Walton in two back sets with be a nice mix too.

True, will be a true threat catching the ball out of the backfield

Most people knew right after Woopie pulled that BS that he was going to play primarily RB here. It was the most logical position for him to play.
With Walton, Homer, Burns, and Dallas at RB, I am absolutely not worried at all about that position this season...or next season because of Lingard.

You should be a little worried. Mark is one play away from the rb situation being an absolute mess. Then mix in a true Fr qb possibility.

You should be a little worried. Mark is one play away from the rb situation being an absolute mess. Then mix in a true Fr qb possibility.

Mark walton 4 star best back in the state in 2015
Travis homer 4 star best back in the state in 2016
Trayone gray 3 star but has talent and has an impressive size and speed combo
Robert burns once was a 5 star before injuries(said to have been impressive before the spring injury)
Deejay dallas 4 star who can do it all with a powerful build. Looked more like a running back on his film than anything else

You can play that game with any team other than bama really. Lsu is one play away from guice getting hurt and then what, saquan Barkley is one play away and then what?

We have talent so no I'm not worried. This is not a situation where when duke got hurt we had dallas Crawford starting pretty much who ran a 4.9 40 or something like that with Clements and Edwards behind him. It's far from that situation really

Last edited:
Advertisement

Imagine motioning him out to the slot or out wide ? Using him and Walton in two back sets would be a nice mix too.

Our No-Huddle should be electric...

A 2 back set with Walton & Homer/Deejay, plus Richards, Thomas & Mullins/Harley at WR, opposing Safety's are going to have to make a decision & in the time it takes for them to decide what they wanna do, we should be walking in the End Zone with any one of these guys.

Plus, the threat of a running QB who can also sling it makes us even more deadly if our pieces are used right.

I'm not saying we should be turned into a full on gimmick Offense, but we have the ability to do a lot to keep Defenses on their heels when it's banging on all cylinders.

Robert burns once was a 5 star before injuries(said to have been impressive before the spring injury)
Deejay dallas 4 star who can do it all with a powerful build. Looked more like a running back on his film than anything else

You can play that game with any team other than bama really. Lsu is one play away from guice getting hurt and then what, saquan Barkley is one play away and then what?

We have talent so no I'm not worried. This is not a situation where when duke got heart we had dallas Crawford starting pretty much who ran a 4.9 40 or something like that with Clements and Edwards behind him. It's far from that situation really

RB is the easiest position in football for a freshman to start and succeed at.

We have talent so no I'm not worried. This is not a situation where when duke got hurt we had dallas Crawford starting pretty much who ran a 4.9 40 or something like that with Clements and Edwards behind him. It's far from that situation really

Gray hasn't done anything and is coming off a major injury. I'm not even counting him.
Burns lol , no need.

Dallas just moved. He has never played the position and I'm sure blocking will be a major issue at first. Oh and all his reps has been at wr since showing up. Never played the position before.

Homer hasn't proved anything carrying the the rock and has blocking issues.

Thats a lot of guys lacking experience/ time at the position or injury issues. Only one of these guys can actually pass protect.

You can't play this game with majority of the elite programs. Losing Mark would hurt us far more than the teams you mentioned. The pass blocking alone would be devastating.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Gray hasn't done anything and is coming off a major injury. I'm not even counting him.
Burns lol , no need.
Dallas has never played the position and I'm sure blocking will be a major issue at first. Oh and all his reps has been at wr since showing up. Never played the position before.
Homer hasn't proved anything carrying the Rock and has major blocking issues.

Thats a lot of guys lacking experience/ time at the position or injury issues. Only one of these guys can actually pass protect.

You can't play this game with majority of the elite programs. Losing Mark would hurt us far more than the teams you mentioned. I mean kicking alone would be devastating.
Our coaches are paid to develop our players, no one stays the same once they are signed. Just because a player didn't play last year a lot like homer doesn't mean he isn't good. Just like how fsu fans are projecting cam akers to play running back when he's never played it. Dallas's played pretty much the same postiom akers did although akers is more talented. Regardless his film shows that he can play it period more than any other positions he was projected at

Again in the 2012 ,2013 and 2014 , 2015 we had arguably less depth than we did now in terms of #s
2012 we had duke johnson and mike James. That was pretty much it
2013 duke johnson, Crawford, Clements, Edwards
2014 duke, yearby, edwards
2015 it was only yearby and Walton pretty much

Personally I think you are underselling Travis homer, Pete and dmoney have mentioned in the past few months that the coaches are very high on him and he's 5'11 200 pounds with mid 4.45 speed and elite athleticism. also they said the coaches were really impressed with burns before he got hurt. Add deejay to the mix and that creates even more depth

Last edited:
I actually like this more than just throwing him out there at WR. This dude is a special talent and his abilities are better used in a multitude of positions. Line him up in the backfield, motion him out to WR. Wildcat QB. He's electric running the ball.

Burns lol , no need.
Dallas has never played the position and I'm sure blocking will be a major issue at first. Oh and all his reps has been at wr since showing up. Never played the position before.

You can't play this game with majority of the elite programs. Losing Mark would hurt us far more than the teams you mentioned. I mean kicking alone would be devastating.
Our coaches are paid to develop our players, no one stays the same once they are signed. Just because a player didn't play last year a lot like homer doesn't mean he isn't good. Just how fsu fans are projecting cam akers to play running back when he's never played it. Dallas's did pretty much the same that akers although akers is more talented. Regardless his film shows that he can play it period more than any other positions he was projected at

Developing isn't the issue with Burns and Gray, hard to develop guys sitting with trainers. Acl takes two years to get back to yourself. And gray wasn't ripping the world up before that.

But I do feel a little better with Dallas at rb,but he's there for a reason. The depth is god awful , especially for UM. Homer is the only guy I have a little confidence in if Mark got dinged , which is scary.

Just hope MW stays healthy we avoid that nightmare situation.

Last edited:

Burns lol , no need.

Our coaches are paid to develop our players, no one stays the same once they are signed. Just because a player didn't play last year a lot like homer doesn't mean he isn't good. Just how fsu fans are projecting cam akers to play running back when he's never played it. Dallas's did pretty much the same that akers although akers is more talented. Regardless his film shows that he can play it period more than any other positions he was projected at

I feel a little better with Dallas at rb now but he's there for a reason. The depth is god awful , especially for UM. Homer is the only guy I have a little confidence in if Mark got dinged , which is scary.

Just hope MW stays healthy we avoid that nightmare situation.

True hope he stays healthy as well

Advertisement
If we could bring Helfrich in to call our offense, that would be great

We can call it the HelfRicht offense

Advertisement
Love the move. Learn WR in the spring, now move to RB.

I hope we see a lot of motion in the offense this year. Line Deejay up in the slot then motion him into the backfield with Walton. Fake JT on the WR around.

If the offense has rhythm and is clicking, I don't really see how it can be stopped. Just too many playmakers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clowns like that troll blackvern sure look dumb now. Dallas has the smarts to learn both wr and rb. Kid was a running qb in high school wasn't he? He already knows how to run with the ball, follow blocks, etc. just needs reps pass blocking and taking handoffs. Dude gon be 10x the dual threat that the gaytor perry harvin was.

Man, we're about to look like Oregon and put up 21 points a quarter

We should really think about switching to artificial turf at Son Life.

Think about how fast we would look.

IMG_4508.GIF

I'm serious man.

With the amount of rain that falls between September - December we end up playing in a bunch of slop fests, nullifying our speed advantage.

And the grass was in horrible shape late in the year once the time changed and the field saw less son.

Advertisement
Back