DeeJay Dallas Question

Advertisement
Weren't Holloman and DeeJay suppose to UV this weekend? Anyone know if that is still in the works?

I know Holloman's OV is the same October 8th weekend for the FSU game.

Not sure about the UV.

There was a 247 article about him unofficially visiting with deejay but I can't remember the exact date. It was suppose to be before his OV on the 8th. I thought it was this weekend because Miami is on the road the following weekend.

Last edited:
Weren't Holloman and DeeJay suppose to UV this weekend? Anyone know if that is still in the works?

Not sure about the UV.

There was a 247 article about him unofficially visiting with deejay but I can't remember the exact date. It was suppose to be before his OV on the 8th. I thought it was this weekend because Miami is on the road the following weekend.
He was supposed to be coming on the 24th for an UV & then returning on 10/8 for his OV.
Idk if the unofficial is still happening, but Breon Dixon, JH & Deejay are all supposed to be coming down for FSU.

Not sure about the UV.

He was supposed to be coming on the 24th for an UV & then returning on 10/8 for his OV.
Idk if the unofficial is still happening, but Breon Dixon, JH & Deejay are all supposed to be coming down for FSU.

Considering he missed paradise camp, its not a good look if he is missing UV's. Hopefully he makes it up at some point but I don't get a good feeling about it.

Not sure about the UV.

Considering he missed paradise camp, its not a good look if he is missing UV's. Hopefully he makes it up at some point but I don't get a good feeling about it.
Part of that could just be scheduling, because he just visited Notre Dame when they got shellacked by Mich St & was @ UGA when they played UNC, so I guess it depends on traveling.

The biggest hurdle is his moms...

Ma dukes is a UGA fanatic! I've heard that JH really likes Miami, but his Moms really really really wants him home, lol.

I guess y'all was right after all...

Last edited:
Advertisement

Not sure about the UV.

Part of that could just be scheduling, because he just visited Notre Dame when they got shellacked by Mich St & was @ UGA when they played UNC, so I guess it depends on traveling.

Ma dukes is a UGA fanatic! I've heard that JH really likes Miami, but his Moms really really really wants him home, lol.

And by heard you mean you read the same articles and snippets every one on this board has

Advertisement

And by heard you mean you read the same articles and snippets every one on this board has
No, page 5 of this thread >> https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/wr-jeremiah-holloman-trolling/100938/5?highlight=Holloman
Scroll...

No, page 5 of this thread >> https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/wr-jeremiah-holloman-trolling/100938/5?highlight=Holloman
Scroll...

I can promise you she is open to Miami.

The OV will be HUGE! They're looking forward to going down.

Richt, Dugans, and Dallas are all favorable considerations for them. Dugans and Dallas are doing their part ... CMR has to seal the deal.

Holloman may still select UGA (and it won't surprise anyone), but Miami is definitely in it.

... If Richt and Dallas were still with UGA, Holloman would likely already be committed there, in my opinion.

Advertisement

Not sure about the UV.

We gucci. Him & devonta. Sit back & watch

We gucci. Him & devonta. Sit back & watch
Inside information?

We good bruh. Just chill. Devonta may end up switching out but he's been a silent for almost 6 months now

Advertisement
[TWEET]783735917857112064[/TWEET]

Son of a *****. Guessing other recruits will do the same too

******* storm gonna deprive us of what we deserve

At least he's coming for the next big game, which will have us inside the Top 10 and UNC should be in the Top 15 by then.

MATTHEW!!!! YOU....

37435460.jpg

Advertisement
Back