DeeJay Dallas Question

Advertisement
I have a feeling that this whole thing was coordinated by that maggot Tim Brewster. I don't think it was coincidence that a recruit from his position group tried calling out the Canes on the same day that Miami landed some commitments.

Advertisement
I have a feeling that this whole thing was coordinated by that maggot Tim Brewster. I don't think it was coincidence that a recruit from his position group tried calling out the Canes on the same day that Miami landed some commitments.

If he did, he coordinated the kid getting eviscerated on Twitter.

Advertisement

when you're own teammates are laughing at you it's time to hang it up.

cowan flipped to bama

Did anyone else notice the tweets Cowan was throwing out there with bandy & deejay & blades? Might wanna pay attention to him.

[TWEET]762804554870116352[/TWEET]

QONVIyz.gif

when you're own teammates are laughing at you it's time to hang it up.

cowan flipped to bama

Did anyone else notice the tweets Cowan was throwing out there with bandy & deejay & blades? Might wanna pay attention to him.

I could never trust this kid after he said he would only decommit from FSU if the school burned down and then ends up committing to Alabama. He isn't worth paying attention to or following his recruitment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bradley Jennings got into it, then popped off at Stanford Samuels who tried to call him out for it. If the play on the field is half as heated, this rivalry is gonna be a treat the next few years.

When we beat them this year, their wheels fall off.

If he did, he coordinated the kid getting eviscerated on Twitter.

No one ever said that the Brewster was a smart man.

[TWEET]778368707127078913[/TWEET]

Very smart move by Richt to bring his number one Ace recruiter on the biggest OV weekend in Miami. I imagine it'll be a pure business trip for him, dude's gonna be studying our top target list on the flight over.

Only thing that could be better is a big win that night at Hard Rock stadium

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back