DeeJay Dallas Question

Advertisement
Let him play both sides. But I suppose if Miami gets Breni and doesn't get the WR from LA, he would play WR.

I hope he plays WR to be honest. When Coley leaves next year we are going to need his kind of elusiveness. If we can land Brini and maybe find a JUCO or transfer CB I think it'd be best having him at WR. Him, Richards and Mullins catching passes from Perry or Allison in a couple years would be exciting as heck.

I hope he plays WR to be honest. When Coley leaves next year we are going to need his kind of elusiveness. If we can land Brini and maybe find a JUCO or transfer CB I think it'd be best having him at WR. Him, Richards and Mullins catching passes from Perry or Allison in a couple years would be exciting as heck.

Need it even if Coley was still here.

Keep him at CB and just snatch Harley.

CB class should be Brini, Dallas, Bandy, Edwards. If Edwards outgrows the position he can move to FS after 2018.

Advertisement
If we're having to use Dee Jay both ways, then we haven't recruited very well. Dee Jay is a stud, but our roster should be so full of studs, especially at the skill positions, that you have to work on perfecting a particular position in order to see the field. Got to get back to having excellent depth across the roster.

Keep him at CB and just snatch Harley.

CB class should be Brini, Dallas, Bandy, Edwards. If Edwards outgrows the position he can move to FS after 2018.
Collier would be good in that group

Advertisement
[TWEET]787846925391425536[/TWEET]
God I can't wait till Deejay gets here...

Sometimes I think people get lost in ambassador of the 2017 class stuff and forget about how good of a player deejay is. We need more playmakers on offense we have to play him at Wr.

Version 2.0

michigan.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back