DeeJay Dallas Question

Advertisement
Reminds me of McKinnie kicking the **** out of Alex Brown in the streets of New Orleans before we whipped that *** in the Sugar Bowl. Hope this twitter talk game translates to real violence before or during the game. Deejay has that old savage mentality.

Not so sure Samuels wants to be messing with Jennings though. Jennings will break that bytch.

i condone this. WE BACK

Deejay is completely right about that TE. Look at the kid's competition. Bunch of slow white dudes trying to tackle him.

and he's claiming he's a 4 star but he's a 3. Dude is from MA...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lmfao holy **** that TE is one dumb ************

Kid's competition looks like he plays in ******* section C

DJD is gonna be a great Cane. He's not shooting his mouth off, just telling it how it is and how it's gonna be. Love this kid. All CANE!

Go Canes!

lol even others starting showing clips of and stats of O Learys career against Miami. grand total of 8 catches and 95 yards and 3 fumbles lol.

Advertisement
Bradley Jennings got into it, then popped off at Stanford Samuels who tried to call him out for it. If the play on the field is half as heated, this rivalry is gonna be a treat the next few years.

I can't find what bj said anywhere. I'm not good with this twitter crap. What did he say?

Reminds me of McKinnie kicking the **** out of Alex Brown in the streets of New Orleans before we whipped that *** in the Sugar Bowl. Hope this twitter talk game translates to real violence before or during the game. Deejay has that old savage mentality.

Not so sure Samuels wants to be messing with Jennings though. Jennings will break that bytch.

Was there in New Orleans for the Flag football nationals (coached one of only 2 military teams to qualify). Saw it first hand and loved it. Met McKinnie, Jarret Peyton, and Todd Sievers... What a great 4 days!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bradley Jennings got into it, then popped off at Stanford Samuels who tried to call him out for it. If the play on the field is half as heated, this rivalry is gonna be a treat the next few years.

I can't find what bj said anywhere. I'm not good with this twitter crap. What did he say?

They both deleted it, but basically [PARAPHRASING] Jennings said FSU wasn't elite for losing to GT and Houston. Samuels told him to tighten up bc he was just committed to them last week and to not forget where he came from. Jennings told him he's Canesfam and he's not going to tolerate disrespect on the name from anyone. [/PARAPHRASING]

I think his math is bad....kid is a senior. 5th grade? There's that FSU ejumacation!

:XvfmlQQ:

Last edited:
Love this kid. Someone should tell him to take some shots at Tim Brewster before Richt tells him to tone it down.

Richt needs to let the dogs howl. We need fire in the gut. We had noles the last two years on the field but got beat on the sideline. Now we traded in a girl cat for a man Cane. Our kids want some Seminole blood and it is time to open their veins. I get the feeling that Mark is not laying one large down on a Indoor Practice facility just to be a nice guy. He has to be carrying a large axe, looking for a stone to grind it on. Three game season, beat Noles, ND and Clemson in ACC title game and we get playoff spot in front of largest TV audience to ever watch college football -- whoever we play. I think we take noles this year. I am not so sure about the other two, but with a top QB and top QB coach, anything it possible especially with a Dline coach named Kool. After 4 years of dance class with Golden, those dlinemen have to be rabid dogs lusting for some blood.

Advertisement
Back