Deejay Dallas nearing possible commitment

Advertisement
Get kids like this and then we can go all out for the top tier Corners out there. If we don't get them we have Dallas to fall back on.

Advertisement
He comes off like a dude looking for a reason not to commit. He's visited 437 times and still hasn't pulled the trigger. If you love UM and Coach Richt and have visited that many times, then you commit.

My veteran senses tell me that he's waiting around for a legit offer from the place where he really wants to be. If he finds out that's not coming he'll commit.

Who could he be waiting for? He decommitted from Georgia and has Bama in his top 2...who's he waiting for?

Who could he be waiting for? He decommitted from Georgia and has Bama in his top 2...who's he waiting for?
You've talked to Saban and know he has a real offer from Alabama that he can accept right now? You know that, wise guy, or are you making simple-minded assumptions?

Advertisement
You've talked to Saban and know he has a real offer from Alabama that he can accept right now? You know that, wise guy, or are you making simple-minded assumptions?

wow, that's an example of whipped . . . he has an offer from the top schools in the south, but we're concern that those offers are imaginary and conditional, which is the only reason he's picking us as opposed to miami doing a good job of recruiting him and he's comfortable with committing to us . . . smh

You're literally the reason why boards like this suck. No...I haven't talked to Nick Saban. I'm just a normal Miami fan tracking recruiting. But I have read articles and typically a top 300 recruit who has Bama in his top 5 the day before committing has legitimate interest from Bama. Obviously we're recruiting him harder...but I think it's far more reasonable to think you're the "wise guy" when you're claiming this kid is waiting on another offer. Unless you have some inside sources that know more than the ordinary man...

[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] Napier/Brent Key and Pruitt have been recruiting him just as hard as we have. The offer is legit even though I haven't talked to Saban myself

Last edited:
Advertisement
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] Napier/Brent Key and Pruitt have been recruiting him just as hard as we have. The offer is legit even though I haven't talked to Saban myself

If they're recruiting him as hard as we are why did Dallas say we're recruiting him the hardest?

wow, that's an example of whipped . . . he has an offer from the top schools in the south, but we're concern that those offers are imaginary and conditional, which is the only reason he's picking us as opposed to miami doing a good job of recruiting him and he's comfortable with committing to us . . . smh

I ask you to take a remedial reading course before attempting to converse with me again. You flew off the rails in your zeal to hammer out something with your two bloated index fingers.

If they're recruiting him as hard as we are why did Dallas say we're recruiting him the hardest?
no, you're right I misused my words but they have been recruiting him hard, Brent Key and Billy Napier both took time to visit him last week

Advertisement

You're literally the reason why boards like this suck. No...I haven't talked to Nick Saban. I'm just a normal Miami fan tracking recruiting. But I have read articles and typically a top 300 recruit who has Bama in his top 5 the day before committing has legitimate interest from Bama. Obviously we're recruiting him harder...but I think it's far more reasonable to think you're the "wise guy" when you're claiming this kid is waiting on another offer. Unless you have some inside sources that know more than the ordinary man...

I think 'Chise is alluding to the possibility that Deejay is holding out for an offer from Slippery Rock.

Green is his favorite color. Like money.

Wow, David Lake from 247sports, crystal ball'd deejay Dallas to Miami. I've never seen him make a prediction before ever.

mj popcorn .gif

deejay Dallas has legit offers.... He just got offered by Clemson recently as well. His timeline always was to commit in December again but he moved it up because he is comfortable of where he wants to be at. Follow the visits... All signs point to Miami

Advertisement
Back