Deejay Dallas nearing possible commitment

View as article
otis dance 2.gif

Advertisement
Has average size, speed, and athleticism. looks like another Dallas Crawford to be honest.

Cool, but I think I'm going to roll with every **** good coach in America's opinion over yours.

Deejay Dallas Recruit Interests

View attachment 36319

He must not have watched how electric he is with ball or his highlight tape

He makes the first couple of guys miss, but he gets caught quite often. Those were only junior highlights so he can still get faster. I agree with D, quick, good moves but not elite speed, yet!

Man he rips of so many huge runs right up the middle, not great speed but his upfield cut/burst is sick...great vision too.

Why the **** is UM recruiting a midget running QB? Terrible arm, awkward throwing motion, doesn't make progressions, and his first instinct is to take off running. He'll never see the field in front of Perry or Weldon.

One of his cot**** "highlights" is making a tackle after someone picked off one of his ducks.

Richt got me scratching my head here.

Why the **** is UM recruiting a midget running QB? Terrible arm, awkward throwing motion, doesn't make progressions, and his first instinct is to take off running. He'll never see the field in front of Perry or Weldon.

One of his cot**** "highlights" is making a tackle after someone picked off one of his ducks.

why did nick saban? and countless others? why do we have this troll with 18,691 posts continue possting

Advertisement

why did nick saban? and countless others? why do we have this troll with 18,691 posts continue possting
Have you guys heard of sarcasm

I've posted as many times as you've sniffed your mom's granny panties, doodootheanus. What my post numbers got to do with Richt not knowing this is a pro-style offense at UM? We don't need run-first QBs here.

In closing, I'll remind you that you're talking about a living legend. Watch your trench mouth, son.

Have you guys heard of sarcasm

Obviously not

Advertisement

I've posted as many times as you've sniffed your mom's granny panties, doodootheanus. What my post numbers got to do with Richt not knowing this is a pro-style offense at UM? We don't need run-first QBs here.

In closing, I'll remind you that you're talking about a living legend. Watch your trench mouth, son.

how about we shoot that fade

this kid said that mark richt was only 20% of the reason he came there but WR coach Donk Rider was 80% of the reason why.

Advertisement
Back