Dee Wiggins caught that.

People slept on #8 because he wasn't as highly ranked. Let's just keep it honest. People said he wasn't Pope and Hightower. Let's let it shake out I'm excited but tempered because I know with youth comes growing pains and mistakes.

Some Fans don’t know how to praise one player without dissing the next. Pope is a beast but Wiggins is too. I saw a player with the same level of talent especially at Paradise Camp. All of our young WRs are elite talents they just bring a different skill set which makes the group harder to stop.

Advertisement
Some Fans don’t know how to praise one player without dissing the next. Pope is a beast but Wiggins is too. I saw a player with the same level of talent especially at Paradise Camp. All of our young WRs are elite talents they just bring a different skill set which makes the group harder to stop.
Well said

Advertisement
Does Richt have no one in the booth To help him with this? Too many times we should challenge and we don’t.

Here is another image

Attachments

• 262345E0-8132-434E-BA43-A8EC0B643F9A.jpeg
    262345E0-8132-434E-BA43-A8EC0B643F9A.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 200
Advertisement
In the recruiting section the last year or two, people have been saying that with a few years of Gus program etc, Wiggins could be the best. Great body frame to build.

In the recruiting section the last year or two, people have been saying that with a few years of Gus program etc, Wiggins could be the best. Great body frame to build.
I said he is Ahmmon Richard’s level talent in a few years, and he looks on if not ahead of schedule.

Advertisement
People slept on #8 because he wasn't as highly ranked. Let's just keep it honest. People said he wasn't Pope and Hightower. Let's let it shake out I'm excited but tempered because I know with youth comes growing pains and mistakes.
No doubt. And he was an early kind of quiet commit too if I’m not mistaken

Advertisement
Yeah I’m not sure if “slept on” is a good thing for me to say. There were some that kept bringing him up as everyone was drooling over Hightower/Pope etc

We brought in a ridiculous group so he got a bit lost in the shuffle. I do remember a lot of our fans saying we should drop him though.....but our fans are special like that

SADLY, I CAN CONFIRM THE PRIORITY OF VIEWING / SHOWING “PLAYS UNDER REVIEW” ON THE BIG SCREENS HAS TAKEN A BACK SEAT TO POTENTIAL CONTESTANTS FOR “SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE”....

Advertisement
Back