Dee Wiggins caught that.

Advertisement
I said he is Ahmmon Richard’s level talent in a few years, and he looks on if not ahead of schedule.
Wiggins has gotten a ton of burn as a true freshman but please explain yourself with the Ahmmon comments. Ahmmon was on schedule to be one of the best this program ever saw. He dominated his freshman year and not just played.

Wiggins has gotten a ton of burn as a true freshman but please explain yourself with the Ahmmon comments. Ahmmon was on schedule to be one of the best this program ever saw. He dominated his freshman year and not just played.
🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍ How do U repost a comment and reply as if it implies they are on the same level right now or during their respective freshman seasons when the post clearly states, “in a few years”, now a few to me means definitely more than 1, so maybe 2 (usually called “a couple”) but definitely 3+. So what I basically said is that Wiggins will leave UM on par with Ahmmon Richard’s skill set and talent level. And I stand firmly behind that statement.

the problem with reviewing this is they don't have this angle. as this is a still from a photographer. also the reason i asked the divot question is bc it's a divot from just turf being stuck to his cleat, not from a toe drag. if i'm not mistaken we scored 2 plays latter on the slant to Cager. but those ref's were still horrible.

Advertisement
Wiggins, Hightower, Pope, Ezzard, Thomas, Harley, Njoku, Cager. All with another year of expirence under their belt is going to be so **** scary. Factor in the possibility of adding Payton and Haselwood.

He needs to be playing more instead of cager. Almost cost us the game with those critical drops...

Advertisement
🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍ How do U repost a comment and reply as if it implies they are on the same level right now or during their respective freshman seasons when the post clearly states, “in a few years”, now a few to me means definitely more than 1, so maybe 2 (usually called “a couple”) but definitely 3+. So what I basically said is that Wiggins will leave UM on par with Ahmmon Richard’s skill set and talent level. And I stand firmly behind that statement.
Simple, you said that he is on schedule or ahead of schedule already.

Advertisement
Yes it is extremely simple: he is on or ahead of schedule to being on Ahmmon’s level in a few years. 🤦🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
Which is what I disagree with obviously. Wiggins has 1 rec on 9yds through 5 games this season while Ahmmon had 300yds through 5 games his freshman year. Wiggins could very well end up better than Ahmmon but right now he is not on schedule let alone ahead of schedule. Ahmmon came in and dominated his freshman year.

For the same reason they didn’t review this ...they’re trash.

View attachment 65857

Hi foot was not on the ground in that image. If you watch the video and compare it to this shot you'll see that his foot was still in the air and comes down in bounds. That said, I think he stepped out elsewhere, just not in this particular shot.

I was all in on Pope but Wiggins looks like Pope with size.

Can’t believe how slept on this kid was. He’s got all the tools.
Maybe he was slept on nationally but I remember many threads and comments that said Wiggins could develop into the best receiver in the 2018 class. I see what you mean though. Compared to the attention Pope was getting, Wiggins was overlooked by many.

Advertisement
Which is what I disagree with obviously. Wiggins has 1 rec on 9yds through 5 games this season while Ahmmon had 300yds through 5 games his freshman year. Wiggins could very well end up better than Ahmmon but right now he is not on schedule let alone ahead of schedule. Ahmmon came in and dominated his freshman year.
Oye vie...🤣
It’s a nice day outside

Advertisement
Back