Dee Wiggins caught that.

bes628

Sophomore
5EC57E76-F20C-42A6-B51C-B8A84DC7B08A.jpeg

🤷🏾‍♂️. Sorry if picture is too large, posted from my phone .

Advertisement
If you consider how a divot happens, that’s most definitely a catch.

Advertisement
Dude got a sick routes, when he puts his foot in the ground **** is like an and1 mix tape.

Advertisement
Wow, live it didn't even look close to me. Wonder why the announcers never mentioned it. Normally the production crew reviews this type of stuff and let the announcers know

I was really surprised by this kid yesterday. He runs great routes and is blessed with some serious wheels. He did a great job on the slant route of setting the corner up with an outside deke before he made his cut.

Considering he wasn't ranked that highly we may have hit on a gem here.

Advertisement
Last couple drives of the game, Wiggins and Hightower were in a lot. Really speaks to how much the coaches trust them.

What I notice about those dudes is they are always blocking downfield and hold their blocks, at the end we ran the ball.

Advertisement
Last couple drives of the game, Wiggins and Hightower were in a lot. Really speaks to how much the coaches trust them.

When Brevin scored the winning TD, Wiggins and Hightower were the first to rush over. I saw a great pic online of the three of them celebrating #7,8,9

People slept on #8 because he wasn't as highly ranked. Let's just keep it honest. People said he wasn't Pope and Hightower. Let's let it shake out I'm excited but tempered because I know with youth comes growing pains and mistakes.

Wiggins was a Dade county legend early and was a household name by his sophomore year. He committed to Miami and shut things down very early in the processs thus, eliminating all of the signing day hype and expectations. We see it happen all the time. Case in point, how often do we even mention Jeremiah Payton on the recruiting board?

Advertisement
Back