Dee Delany vs Cody Thompson

Young should get matched on him all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thompson is 6'2" 205
Delaney is 6'1' 195

Young is 5'9 181 not taking away from Malek's playmaking ability, but he's be giving up 5" and 23 lbs.

Ehhh...Size is kind of overrated in football, size does matter a little. Chris Harris Jr (I'm not ignoring the fact that he has one of the best front 7's in the NFL) But he locked Dez Bryant up, Dez is 6'2" 222LBS Chris Harris Jr is 5'9" 193, so he's giving up almost 30Lbs and 5 inches in height.

Ladies and gentlemen this is what we call an antidote. You're kidding yourself if you don't think size in football matters. And please don't bring up another antidote.

Lol. Show me where I said size doesn't matter in football.

Antidote?

Advertisement
Thompson is 6'2" 205
Delaney is 6'1' 195

Young is 5'9 181 not taking away from Malek's playmaking ability, but he's be giving up 5" and 23 lbs.

Ehhh...Size is kind of overrated in football, size does matter a little. Chris Harris Jr (I'm not ignoring the fact that he has one of the best front 7's in the NFL) But he locked Dez Bryant up, Dez is 6'2" 222LBS Chris Harris Jr is 5'9" 193, so he's giving up almost 30Lbs and 5 inches in height.

Ladies and gentlemen this is what we call an antidote. You're kidding yourself if you don't think size in football matters. And please don't bring up another antidote.

Antidote?
Lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Antidote?
Lmao

You guys have no reading comprehension skills. Someone brought up the thought that Chris Harris all by himself locked up Dez Bryant to suggest that size in football is overrated. Size is not overrated in football, there are always outliers, but outside of athleticism and mental make up, it's probably the most important thing in football.

Advertisement
Threads like this one always are great. Separates the poster wheat from the chaff.

Antidote?
Lmao

You guys have no reading comprehension skills. Someone brought up the thought that Chris Harris all by himself locked up Dez Bryant to suggest that size in football is overrated. Size is not overrated in football, there are always outliers, but outside of athleticism and mental make up, it's probably the most important thing in football.
The word you are seeking is "anecdote."

Antidote?
Lmao

I've been watching too much game of thrones. I take an L.

Antidote?
Lmao

I've been watching too much game of thrones. I take an L.
Happens to the best of us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back