Dee Delaney #3 (pic)

Advertisement
Our new QB should look like that...

Our new qb should look like this...
Screen-Shot-2015-02-14-at-1.20.44-PM-768x403.png

Grown up man. Might need to shed a little fat because the speed of the game will be ramped up a lot for him this year.

lol u ***** wot m8? he isnt fat

Learn to write and read before you address me again. Basic ability to understand the written word would allow you to comprehend the fact that I did not call him fat. I said he needs to shed a little fat.

Grown up man. Might need to shed a little fat because the speed of the game will be ramped up a lot for him this year.

lol u ***** wot m8? he isnt fat

Learn to write and read before you address me again. Basic ability to understand the written word would allow you to comprehend the fact that I did not call him fat. I said he needs to shed a little fat.

Test results show he has 0% body fat
fat-*******.jpg

Advertisement
There's always room for improvement. People on here act like it's them who got called fat and are getting all defensive.

I think he's going to be bigtime for us this year. Looking forward to watching dude ball out and add to our "bounce from here to the NFL" grad transfer pitch. Though hopefully grad transfers will no longer be as desperately necessary as Delaney's was.

Last edited:
I think we're going to have a **** capable group of CBs. I was blown away by what I saw from Malek in the scrimmages

Advertisement
Advertisement
He looks like a corner that was in college S&C program for four (five?) years.

Dean, on the other hand, looks hungry.

Advertisement
this should also give us a better appreciation for amari carter, he looks like delaney right now, and he's only been here 4-5 months

Advertisement
Back