Dee Delaney #3 (pic)

Advertisement
Grown up man. Might need to shed a little fat because the speed of the game will be ramped up a lot for him this year.
fat-guy-belly-bump.gif

Grown up man. Might need to shed a little fat because the speed of the game will be ramped up a lot for him this year.

What fat? dude looks in good shape.

He's a little chunky for a CB. I'm sure they'll get 10 pounds off of him before the season starts.

What are you basing that on?

My eyes.

He only looks that huge cause he's closest to the camera smh

[video]https://mobile.twitter.com/InsideTheU/status/867431559858724866/video/1[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement

What fat? dude looks in good shape.

He's a little chunky for a CB. I'm sure they'll get 10 pounds off of him before the season starts.

What are you basing that on?

My eyes.

Maybe the rest of us should get our eyes checked.

Advertisement
Kid looks put together, reminds me of a Vontae Davis same type of build hopefully he can play like him at this level of comp

I agree with you, in that short video, you can see a little bit of a pudge on his belly. 10 lbs sounds about right, I'll bet he's ripped come season.

Advertisement
What are these other schools doing (f'in Citadel) in the weight room that we aren't? We haven't had a corner that big since Rolle.

Advertisement
Back