Dee Delaney #3 (pic)

Advertisement
What are you basing that on?

My eyes.

Maybe the rest of us should get our eyes checked.

You should get your testosterone checked.

Right, because I don't see excess fat on the guy. Good one as usual.

No. It's because you follow me around commenting on me and nipping at my heels like a fat chick yapping about a hot model and how she's "too skinny" and "stuck up."

No. It's because you follow me around commenting on me and nipping at my heels like a fat chick yapping about a hot model and how she's "too skinny" and "stuck up."

The Franchise Method®

1. Make claim about team/coach/player
2. Get defensive when anybody questions claim, no matter how politely
3. Continue to push claim, even if it's become clear claim is false
4. Call anyone who questions claim names
4a. Accuse anyone questioning claim of "following me around and blah blah blah"
5. Rest easy, claim has now been proven by discrediting anyone who disagrees

Did I miss any steps?

The Franchise Method®

Did I miss any steps?

You are super invested in me. Keep studying me. The jealousy is a little weird but flattering nonetheless.

The Franchise Method®

Did I miss any steps?

You are super invested in me. Keep studying me. The jealousy is a little weird but flattering nonetheless.

Anybody who reads the boards can't help but run across your song and dance daily. But hey, you keep backing up stupid stuff by mocking people rather than admitting you're wrong.

Advertisement

The Franchise Method®

Did I miss any steps?

Anybody who reads the boards can't help but run across your song and dance daily. But hey, you keep backing up stupid stuff by mocking people rather than admitting you're wrong.

I understand your infatuation with me. If I were you I'd be jealous of me too.

Take heart though, lover. You can be the next jeeperaf who makes me his imaginary muse and gets so obsessed that he ultimately melts down and offs himself while hitting the downvote button on my posts.

It appears that you fancy yourself a witty chap who likes to rise above rabble like The Legend and can't understand why you don't get enough attention for your high brow commentary. Have no fear. You can carve out a little niche for yourself as the new leader of the Living Legend Wounded Warriors Club. You'll finally get the attention you crave. It'll just come from the same 4 or 5 weepy losers who upvote anything anti-Legend.

Fight on! You're doing God's work her on CIS chronicling my boorish ways and making your Seacrest style lists about me.

This little exchange between you two retards is the internet these days in a nutshell. Can we get back to talking about football?

This little exchange between you two retards is the internet these days in a nutshell. Can we get back to talking about football?

Nah. The internet is you posing as an insider on Whoopie McFartland last year trying to get attention.

You're right. Me and everyone else who said the same thing. It's a conspiracy.

Everyone took their L that day.

Advertisement

Nah. The internet is you posing as an insider on Whoopie McFartland last year trying to get attention.

Difference was you were pretending to have inside info.

How dare you! Who are you to question the all-powerful the franchise? Insult me if you wish, but have a care...the franchise deals roughly with any who question him.

The Franchise Method®

Did I miss any steps?

I understand your infatuation with me. If I were you I'd be jealous of me too.

Take heart though, lover. You can be the next jeeperaf who makes me his imaginary muse and gets so obsessed that he ultimately melts down and offs himself while hitting the downvote button on my posts.

It appears that you fancy yourself a witty chap who likes to rise above rabble like The Legend and can't understand why you don't get enough attention for your high brow commentary. Have no fear. You can carve out a little niche for yourself as the new leader of the Living Legend Wounded Warriors Club. You'll finally get the attention you crave. It'll just come from the same 4 or 5 weepy losers who upvote anything anti-Legend.

Fight on! You're doing God's work her on CIS chronicling my boorish ways and making your Seacrest style lists about me.

Ok just so we're clear, that was step 4a you were using, right?

Difference was you were pretending to have inside info.

Never once made any claims other than McFarland in the years I've been on these boards. Ever.

Why would I choose then of all times? Wasn't even our priced recruit. If I was gonna do that, I'd have gone with Jeudy Booty or some ****.

:noidea:

Advertisement
delaney.jpg

Built like a typical CB. Dude's got more subcutaneous fat than our own beloved Coach Macheau.

Last edited:
Advertisement

The Franchise Method®

Did I miss any steps?

that's what I thought about you after you wanted to marry me starting around 6 months ago

View attachment 45561

Built like a typical CB. Dude's got more subcutaneous fat than our own beloved Coach Macheau.

Once that SoFla summer heat hits his a$$ for 3 months straight during summer workouts and fall camp he will have to fight to keep the weight on. Its going to be one of those hot summers. So I am not too worried. I think Chise' is hoping that he looks a little more lean come Sept.

View attachment 45561

Once that SoFla summer heat hits his a$$ for 3 months straight during summer workouts and fall camp he will have to fight to keep the weight on. Its going to be one of those hot summers. So I am not too worried. I think Chise' is hoping that he looks a little more lean come Sept.

Antrel Rolle was built like a safety at corner.... "Chise" is just fantasizing how he prefers that BBC. Aint that right [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Back