Decision Made!?!?!?

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are a HUGE number of people on this forum right now. It's like the Vatican when they're picking a new Pope out there. All these fans just waiting for a result, and meantime, the BOT is just jerking all of us around. If they don't get this right, all **** is going to break loose.
Not for nothing, but this is a lot more important than picking a pope.

Prepare thy backsides, Canes fans! The reaming cometh!

Please no. I won't live long enough to see a real Canes' team if that happens. Just one more winner. Have never seen them do anything but SUCK in my lifetime. (Lived overseas during the glory years.)

Last edited:
There are a HUGE number of people on this forum right now. It's like the Vatican when they're picking a new Pope out there. All these fans just waiting for a result, and meantime, the BOT is just jerking all of us around. If they don't get this right, all **** is going to break loose.

Sauces report seeing white smoke billowing from an inflatable helmet near the Hecht - just waiting on the formal announcement...

Advertisement
David Pollack ‏@davidpollack47 5m5 minutes ago
I would be shocked if Coach Richt coaches anywhere next year BUT Miami. That's his alma mater! That would be pretty cool!!!!!

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 59s60 seconds ago
Source on Richt/UM: If interview goes well, UM will offer the job, but "no guarantee he's going to take it."

LMAO! It is for Canes' fans!!!

Advertisement
I'm kind of torn between Butch and Mullen TBH. I feel like Butch is the safer pick, but Mullen could be our next JJ. Would be nice to start a new era and stop living in the past. And I have zero concerns about Kaaya in Mullen's offense. Wasn't Alex Smith a Heisman candidate in practically the same offense?

Advertisement
We're gonna get what we deserve. A guy who is burnt out and could never win the big one with a loaded team over a guy that would kill to coach here again and had been preparing for this for years.

Karma is a bytch!!!

Don't wanna hear all of you losers and turncoats complaining when we suck for another 5 to 10 years.

**** Flake, Admin and BoT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're gonna get what we deserve. A guy who is burnt out and could never win the big one with a loaded team over a guy that would kill to coach here again and had been preparing for this for years.

...and who went 4-8, 8-5, 8-5, and 8-5 in his last four seasons coaching at a D-1 program (which also happened to be five years ago).

Compare the two resumes and it's not close. Butch looks like a chump next to Richt.

True

I'm kind of torn between Butch and Mullen TBH. I feel like Butch is the safer pick, but Mullen could be our next JJ. Would be nice to start a new era and stop living in the past. And I have zero concerns about Kaaya in Mullen's offense. Wasn't Alex Smith a Heisman candidate in practically the same offense?

Alex Smith was a very good runner at Utah.

Advertisement
Back