Decision Made!?!?!?

BeastMode

Junior
there are tweets out there saying the decision has been made. What's everyone's final guess at new coach. I'm going with Richt!

Advertisement
butch.jpg

there are tweets out there saying the decision has been made. What's everyone's final guess at new coach. I'm going with Richt!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brody Logan ‏@BrodyLogan 14m14 minutes ago
I don't know who it is, but I'm told a decision has been made for the Canes head coaching job.

What's a Brody Logan?

Edit: This is a Brody Logan

Sports Anchor, Reporter, Producer @Fox5NewsDC [MENTION=7050]Univmiami[/MENTION] alum Previous employers include @ESPNU @CBSSports @NorthBeachPizza Won a Sauna on The Price is Right

He also has this gem:

Brody Logan ‏@BrodyLogan 6m6 minutes ago
I'm on board with Richt if he grows out an Iron Man goatee

I'm thinking it'll be Butch or Richt.

In all honesty, the program is so dead right now and most fans resent it, Blake wants to bring in a name people are familiar with and has had a lot of success at a big program. I like Mullen, but that would be a ballsy hire right now.

Advertisement
Brody Logan ‏@BrodyLogan 14m14 minutes ago
I don't know who it is, but I'm told a decision has been made for the Canes head coaching job.

What's a Brody Logan?

Edit: This is a Brody Logan

Sports Anchor, Reporter, Producer @Fox5NewsDC [MENTION=7050]Univmiami[/MENTION] alum Previous employers include @ESPNU @CBSSports @NorthBeachPizza Won a Sauna on The Price is Right
A Brody Logan is ... oh who am I kidding?
What is a Brody Logan?

Yep...

Daniel ‏@dannyboycane13 1m1 minute ago
I find this information that was just given to me hard to believe. I was just told that we're making a play for Larry Coker. Really?

:stupid:

Advertisement
So from last night we go from It's Butch....to now pretty much having it wide open again???? Damnit man! With the last four names standing I hope it's Butch, Richt, no Mullen or Schiano. In that order! But with Miami I always fear the worst. Please get this hire right!

If decision is made now then has to be butch I would think. Brody guy could be new lake lewis...

I will say a final four of Butch, Richt, Mullen, and Schiano beats the pants off a final three of Golden, Trestman, and that other guy I can't think of.

Advertisement
Back