Decision Made!?!?!?

I'm wondering if we'll have any recruits left by the time those dumbasses make a decision

Advertisement
I will say a final four of Butch, Richt, Mullen, and Schiano beats the pants off a final three of Golden, Trestman, and that other guy I can't think of.

Richard something. Edmund. Richard Edmund.

Randy_Edsall.jpg

Edsall!!! Yes that guy - thank you. Can't imagine why I forgot him... =P

Advertisement
probably not, but none of the other dudes belonged on our last list so we're at least 3 ahead...

Advertisement
I get a little more excited about Richt every day. If his biggest problem is having that fire to coach, then a change of scenery might be just the trick to light that fire again. I'd be hella happy with him.

If a decision is near and the interviews are true , I'd say Mullen or butch

Brody is a funny dude. Signed up here but I don't know if he posts. Used to post on Real Cane Talk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is bull****. How am I supposed to work with rumors flying around like players at a Randy Shannon practice.

If the decision was made today and Richt interviewed today then I don't see how he was selected. Either Butch or Mullen.

Having said that, no one knows anything. I am on the BBB team, but I never fully bought into the rumor that he had already been selected. It was too premature, IMO.

Advertisement
Back