Dear FSU...

Loose Cannon

Junior
Take care of business on 9/2 because on 9/16 I want that #1 to be next to your name for the whole world to see. I want everyone in the whole country to be talking about how great FSU is after beating the Invincible Tide and how nobody, especially Miami has a chance this year.

Because we're coming to Tallahassee to make a statement.
Not to FSU.
Not to the ACC

To the NCAA:

You had your shot.
You should have killed us when you had the chance.

Times up.

tumblr_mhoc0kKtVx1qfoz5to1_500.gif

Advertisement
Hope the noles lose by 50. Last time folks subscribed to that silly mindset, they won the national championship.

Advertisement
Fsu can be #1 or 0-11 for all i care, they're gonna bring it regardless, we just have to ******* obliterate them like how we should have been.

they will lose to bama no doubt but will probably still be top 15 when we play them, what will be sweet is giving them their 2nd loss and knocking them out of the top 25

Advertisement
Lol yeah lets root for Fsu to beat Bama. I'm sure that will help us with recruting you ******* ******. 0-12 every single last year for FSU. Maybe 1 win vs the Gayturds if you wanna root for them. Other then that you never should be rooting for those scumbags.

Advertisement
they will lose to bama no doubt but will probably still be top 15 when we play them, what will be sweet is giving them their 2nd loss and knocking them out of the top 25

They're still Top 10 and ranked ahead of us when we play them. Losing to #1 Bama won't drop them too far.

Too many question marks on offense for them and Charles Kelly on D. They lose to Bama and Miami for those reasons.

Advertisement
What about on 10/14 vs Duke or on 10/21 vs Louisville, or 11/11 vs Clemson?

This is why valuing SOS over the rivalry ends up making you look crazy.

The whole FSU undefeated thing only helps our SOS if they lose to us & then win the rest of their games in the season.

You're essentially arguing in favor of FSU going 11-1... So, go Noles right? Lol smh

They bout to get smashed you bama. I just hope that frenchy makes it to our game in one piece so we can beat the **** outta him

Advertisement
Back