Deal that Flake James made with Central Michigan

Advertisement
You’re on record at 1-11 in 2019. Would you care to make a wager?

I am absolutely on record saying it's a distinct possibility. Far more so than say 12-0.

I'm really not a wager guy. Even if I am/am not, doesn't make my or your points any stronger/less so.

My only question is how much does it cost to have FAU or FIU or Bethune ****man or any other Florida chit school?

Advertisement
1-11. Listen to yourself.

I called SETI.

6Xmhc6mlc5GN2.gif

Advertisement
My concern is that Miami will lose out 2018 regular season and then lose the bowl (as an eligibility waiver invitee).

Highly likely (at this point) Miami gets CRUSHED by UF in the opener.

MAYBE limps out a win against CMU, then loses out 2019.

I take no joy in saying above, it's f[]cking tragic, but my observations tell me Miami has solidly entered the Rice/Tulane/SMU tier.

I very much want to be wrong and proven otherwise. I'll be the first to say it and loudest.

Well, when was the last time Mark bet swamp slime.

Advertisement
My only question is how much does it cost to have FAU or FIU or Bethune ****man or any other Florida chit school?
Pretty soon we're going to be competing with those guys head to head for recruits. tRicht doesnt want to risk that loss on the big stage.

No problem with this game. There’s no return game, which is an improvement. No more @AppState or @Toledo games.

A home-and-home with a good-to-great P5 team is preferable. I can’t think of any team whose OOC does not have one or two games where they pay a lesser team to visit.

Advertisement
Anyone. Anywhere. Anytime.

Until we have that mentality at the top we are all going to be here jerking our pudz.

Mannn that ish don’t work anymore, things change, accept it. Too many injuries too many games etc. As you mentioned earlier can’t compare us to bama as they have won 100 NCs in a row, they also played citadel, arky state, and la Lafayette. You need those games to keep players fresh, get younger guys burn, etc.

FIU or FAU have got to be cheaper.

Not sure why you're scheduling teams from the boondocks the travelers premium to come here and play when you have four group of five teams within a bus ride and two well known FCS teams in the state.

Advertisement
Back