Deadspin ACC football Preview

Advertisement
Oh, Deadspin. I also get my world news from the National Enquirer and World News Daily (did they ever find batboy?)

Advertisement
It's very easy to kick someone when they are down.

F*ck James Conner, I'd rather watch Brad Kaaya and Joe Yearby.

Here is what the article had to say about the Canes:

Miami—which has officially receded to become a middling college football program—does not have James Conner. You should not watch them for this and many other reasons.

What a disgrace we have become

The ACC Sucks, But You Should Watch It Anyway

That's it! Two friggin sentences!
That's how IRRELEVANT we have become, due to Fraulden, Flake, The Troll, the BOT, and their supporting cast of SLURPERS.

Truly, we are The Former U.

Last edited:
It's very easy to kick someone when they are down.

F*ck James Conner, I'd rather watch Brad Kaaya and Joe Yearby.

If you read the article it's all ranting nonsense about the entire conference. The entire point of the article is to just belittle and attack everything and anything in an attempt to be relevant or witty. Deadspin really isn't any more credible than the Enquirer.

Advertisement
Oh, Deadspin. I also get my world news from the National Enquirer and World News Daily (did they ever find batboy?)

What's that old saying? If the facts are on your side, pound the facts. If the law is on your side, pound the law. If neither is on your side, try attacking the source.

What's that old saying? If the facts are on your side, pound the facts. If the law is on your side, pound the law. If neither is on your side, try attacking the source.

Funny that you would be trying to talk about facts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm confused. Why would a website about liberal politics and social issues feel the need to opine on ACC football?

Advertisement
Back