Louisville:
959c88b7-6bbf-400c-a41c-f5daad82c71b_text.gif

Miami Haters:
7b976c6f64363190ddf7def57ef4444e.gif

Miami:
giphy.gif

chappelle-money.gif

money-rich.gif

I think going all in this year is a very smart move by Mario & UM. If we can secure a home CFP game by winning the ACC, which means a packed Hard Rock in front of the whole nation. All the "oh they play in front of 25k fans", "Mario is a QB killer", "UM can't win the ACC," all those narratives go out the window.

WIN that CFP home game and the top QB in the portal is almost a lock. So is a top 3 class.
Only the first round games get that initial home games I thought?

Advertisement
Would be wild to host a home playoff game AND lineup to the Orange Bowl and get a 2nd home playoff game.

Yes.

The only schools that could play in their home stadium would be us and UCLA.

A few teams would have relative proximity. Arizona/Arizona State. Georgia/Georgia Tech. USC. LSU.

But it would like a blast from the past.

Advertisement
I have to ask, and I am sorry if this was already discussed. What happened with UL?

I have heard rumors of an undisclosed injury, I have heard something about a failed physical, I have heard he has a history of injuries...

Is this all just a bunch of bull****?
UL is the new A&M with not paying kids. I know first hand they don’t even draw up contracts then when it’s time for money it’s tough ****y.

Advertisement
This is what I keep saying. These two will be the starters IMO. Bain and Mesidor with Alston and Baron backing them up.
There are no starters with the impact players on this DLINE. On First Down you will likely see Bain, Mesidor, Barrow, Clark if we are in base defense…

After that depending on the down and situations all **** breaks loose. You start putting all combinations of DL at Dtackle. Could be Bain/Mesidor mixed with Barrow/Clark/Cook. At End you mix Bain or Mesidor strong side. Baron/Alston weak side.

Pass rushing downs Baron/Alston at ends Bain/Mesidor/Cook at DT.

This isn’t including any outstanding Freshmen or additional players that earn snaps.

It’s a monster change for the program if they can be healthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back