DE Shelton Johnson (Atlantic HS Delray Beach FL) 2015

He's all FSU right now. Jimbo is all over him. He has good family and council. He has FSU #1
He loved LSU and Jimbo offered him "LSU in Florida" it worked…..

Miami #2

He is not a take for FSU right now they are chasing guys like Sweat, Cowart, Jefferson and already have a commitment from Barnett and all are more highly ranked then Johnson

So he's a cane lock?

Advertisement
He's all FSU right now. Jimbo is all over him. He has good family and council. He has FSU #1

Miami #2

He is not a take for FSU right now they are chasing guys like Sweat, Cowart, Jefferson and already have a commitment from Barnett and all are more highly ranked then Johnson

So he's a cane lock?
if thats true it would be great. I'm of the understanding that he has a committable offer. I guess we'll have to wait and see. His family wants him here.

Miami #2

So he's a cane lock?
if thats true it would be great. I'm of the understanding that he has a committable offer. I guess we'll have to wait and see. His family wants him here.

Yeah right now I say he's a cane lock

Just FYI taking his first official to Minnesota in 2 weeks. BTW have you guys heard any info on him since? This kid is going to be a stud.

Advertisement
Want

BUT I think VT is a contender for his services. Believe thats the same school Jayron Hosley came from if I am correct.

Advertisement
jim harbaugh, michigan's coach, is making an in home visit tonight. It's down to them, UM and FSU.
harbaugh wants him bad.

Advertisement
jim harbaugh, michigan's coach, is making an in home visit tonight. It's down to them, UM and FSU.
harbaugh wants him bad.

**** that Jedd fisch & DJ Jurkin whom told Harbaugh the fence around south Florida has been blown up and there gems to be had for the pickings. Harbraugh has never come to south Florida for any recruit before let alone an under the radar kid. Michigan needs to focus on flipping JOSHUA ALABI & mike weber from OSU who are from Detriot. An also try and get in with DT TERRY BECKNER JR. from E. St.Louis, IL. But stay out of south Florida.

Here is an article about Michigan coming after Shelton Johnson
http://gbmwolverine.com/2015/01/18/shelton-johnson-offered-by-harbaugh/

What's next a 4 year home and home series with Michigan & Miami.

Go Canes

Last edited:
harbaugh wants him bad.

Do we want? I haven't heard much buzz around us and him
yes we do but he's not the typical south florida kid. he's not interested in talking or tweeting. he just wants to be great and play ball. he has sundays in his future.

at UM today and fsu next week. Michigan is #1 right now with fsu #2. Jimbo came to see him in home when he was told jim harbaugh was here. If he is going to be a Cane, Golden MUST show greater interest in him and his family. ******* close

Advertisement
**** Miami is potentially losing another backyard kid, now to Michigan.

Yet Jethro is spending time on Simi Moala a Cali kid that will go on a mission for 2 yrs after high school and by the time he returns Jethro will have been gone from Miami for at least a year. Wow this staff is unbelievable.

Go Canes

Last edited:
I would too, however if my kid has his choice of school to go to, I would tell them to make the choice that is best for him. And at this point with the BOTs unwillingness to stray from the path to mediocrity I would not be pushing my kid to the U with AG still at the helm.

Advertisement
Back