2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

You yanked on my receipt too hard.
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Advertisement
People seem to forget that the receipt schtick was the calling card of insiders, not Cribby though, when ever they were challenged that things didn’t look to be going so well throughout the past two years.

People seem to forget that the receipt schtick was the calling card of insiders, not Cribby though, when ever they were challenged that things didn’t look to be going so well throughout the past two years.
Nah, I just brought it up for fun because I’m *** or mentally challenged or something lol.

Advertisement
I think people are going to Shanghai me by the end of the bowl game.

Admittedly, I’ve been very negative since the GT loss, but to be honest it started way before then (when we lost Stewart to USCe was my last straw).

So I’m trying very hard to restrain that and not post or sheeeeeeiiit on every thread. But I have to at least chime in when the sunshine gets out of control.
Stewart is at the top of my board bruh that dude is going to be a stud. Must really have a great relationship with that staff at USCe

Advertisement
Just like the insiders said this would be the best DLine class in America, this is a 9-win team and we’d contend for a Top 5-8 class?

Y’all don’t want me pulling receipts, I can assure you of that lol.
I mean we still have a decent shot at 2/3 of those things…

Advertisement
How does NIL work?

Lets say UF has already promised LJ a nice NIL package and he signed an agreement

Now say he flips, now what? Is it basically that the player has all the control

Advertisement
Back