2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

finish him video games GIF

Advertisement
What I’m hearing is that yeah definitely Miami is trying but like you think that yeah I don’t know it’s one of those things where I can see them getting a commit but sources close to that potential commit say it could go either way but like if I had to guess right now I’d say that maybe there could be good news like well before expected previously
******* genius and accurate

What I’m hearing is that yeah definitely Miami is trying but like you think that yeah I don’t know it’s one of those things where I can see them getting a commit but sources close to that potential commit say it could go either way but like if I had to guess right now I’d say that maybe there could be good news like well before expected previously
1546630332385.gif

Couldn’t have said it any differently with any other outcome than this, thank you. Well done

Advertisement
Sounds about right

"I feel like honestly, after my Florida visit, and the Florida State and Miami visit, I am just been tagging along with Zay [teammate Zavier Mincey] at this point," McCray told 247Sports Gaby Urrutia on Saturday. "Just enjoying his process with him. This is truly a blessing to be in this position, so hard to turn down. I am definitely locked in with my decision, and I feel pretty confident in my decision."

Sounds about right

"I feel like honestly, after my Florida visit, and the Florida State and Miami visit, I am just been tagging along with Zay [teammate Zavier Mincey] at this point," McCray told 247Sports Gaby Urrutia on Saturday. "Just enjoying his process with him. This is truly a blessing to be in this position, so hard to turn down. I am definitely locked in with my decision, and I feel pretty confident in my decision."
Not mad at it

Sounds about right

Our timing to **** the bed is impeccable

Advertisement
Agreed, it’s a difficult position to evaluate so While it would be ideal to land some of the top guys we should definitely be throwing numbers at it. Especially since the position has had years of neglect (b4 Mario) and it’s one that usually takes a few years in the program to contribute.

I know he doesn’t exactly fit what we normally do at the position but I would take a flyer on former **** commit and Canes Legacy Michai Boireau. He decommitted with intention of flipping to UGA but appears he doesn’t have the Greenlight yet. Put him on the Anez Cooper plan (who Mario wanted as a DT) and see if he can be a factor in 2 to 3 years.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back