2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

Advertisement
Advertisement
And Rique and CJ Henderson were picking out dorms at Miami... I'm sure he's a UF lean but you never know.

Christopher_Moltisanti_Weighs_In_On_Current_Events.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kind of felt that amongst the Big 3, FSU was a sneaky candidate. I know UF fans were confident for a while, but eh...

Mario has not been beaten by Norvell on the trail except for what...the Edwin Joseph situation where we slow played him, and he'd be a Cane if we knew about the Cormani debacle beforehand? Hussey doesn't count either due to the technicalities and obstacles surrounding that recruitment.

Quiet recruitment, maybe for the better here.

Kind of felt that amongst the Big 3, FSU was a sneaky candidate. I know UF fans were confident for a while, but eh...

Mario has not been beaten by Norvell on the trail except for what...the Edwin Joseph situation where we slow played him, and he'd be a Cane if we knew about the Cormani debacle beforehand? Hussey doesn't count either due to the technicalities and obstacles surrounding that recruitment.

Quiet recruitment, maybe for the better here.
The more quiet the better. UF & FSU both being prematurely confident and crickets. I thought Jawja was the favorite but if he hasn't hopped on board for them their might be no space for him. Hopefully adding Mincey helps us here. This kid can play any spot on the d line and is day 1 ready physically.

Advertisement
Back