2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

Advertisement
We are gonna take a huge class if im guessing. Maybe around 30 players. So i expect close to 20 of them to be 4 or 5 star players. I think that would flip the roster. Give it a month then we can revisit the outlook. Im not gonna under play UF class but i sure as L not overplaying it in June either. No way. We live recruiting so people are prone to the emotional rollercoaster. At the end of the day i trust Mario. He done it plenty of times.

Also i would take our chances with this guy over the lizards right now

I don’t think we’re getting 20 4/5 stars this cycle. I’d say between 10-15 max (about 25 commits) with some more support from the portal next year. Im not super stressed about it either way, since I like the overall direction things are going.

I don’t think we’re getting 20 4/5 stars this cycle. I’d say between 10-15 max (about 25 commits) with some more support from the portal next year. Im not super stressed about it either way, since I like the overall direction things are going.
Yeah u could be right, we will see. I like that they addressed alot of our depth issues by bringing in multiple underclassmen through the portal. Top end talent is what we need at some spots. DT, WR, Safety etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
we ain't fuccin
20230705_213056.jpg

Advertisement
Back