2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright

WHO WANTS SOME GERMAN BEER
Announces Last Call GIF

Advertisement
Explain to her how you are a part of a community of grown men and 1 woman that follows the escapedes of HS football players and the schools they will eventually choose. It’s kinda like Bravo for dudes. How we got here, we aren’t sure but we celebrate with booty gif. Then tell her it’s healthy to have hobbies and that you are of sound mind…
I actually just had this conversation yesterday. I texted her good morning today & she hasn’t answered. On to the next I suppose.

Advertisement
alright

WHO WANTS SOME GERMAN BEER
Announces Last Call GIF
Went to Oktoberfest when I was studying abroad, Best beer I ever had. Went down so smooth, tasted divine and was surprised at the Alc %. Want to go back for sure, the atmosphere and surrounding city was an awesome experience. Stole a mug from the Hofbräunhaus tent too for the memories 😅

Advertisement
Let's pump the brakes here on the celebrating. IF we get this kid we should at least acknowledge the truth that he wasn't even really a take at LSU/Jawja/Baga, that UiF lost interest and basically stopped recruiting him and according to Oregon and Michigan State he's only coming here because Ruiz is illegally cutting checks.

Sorry. I just have an allegiance to the truth before any program. Bye. I'm going to go spend the rest of my weekend huffing a mixture of kerosene and formaldehyde with all those trying to "understand" how we're recruiting so well and/or those that think Sun Belt Billy will be fine and just needs some time.
Don't forget the fentynal, to help you relax

Like playing the stock market there is always the noise. In the end it’s the financial results that move stocks. Similarly there are reasons you will never know why nor care to know why accept a kid has made his choice for whatever reason. Some cases we see changes weeks before committing but in the case of Wayne it was done and all knew it. Thus a slow day for this thread. But have no doubts this will be as big as just about any commit in the class🙏🏻🙌

Went to Oktoberfest when I was studying abroad, Best beer I ever had. Went down so smooth, tasted divine and was surprised at the Alc %. Want to go back for sure, the atmosphere and surrounding city was an awesome experience. Stole a mug from the Hofbräunhaus tent too for the memories 😅
Great stuff. It's really hard to find a bad beer in that country. I think my background and affinity for "traditional" German beers has also fueled my intense disdain of IPAs and a lot of attempts at "craft" beer.

Advertisement
Great stuff. It's really hard to find a bad beer in that country. I think my background and affinity for "traditional" German beers has also fueled my intense disdain of IPAs and a lot of attempts at "craft" beer.
That’s on my bucket list for sure

You know if you gotta have the…ya know…in order to go to that event now?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back