2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Went to Oktoberfest when I was studying abroad, Best beer I ever had. Went down so smooth, tasted divine and was surprised at the Alc %. Want to go back for sure, the atmosphere and surrounding city was an awesome experience. Stole a mug from the Hofbräunhaus tent too for the memories 😅
Been 3 times to Oktoberfest. Plan on going again next year. Our cruise from Athens to Venice ends the 18th. Was going to take a train up to Munich and stay for 4 days.

That’s on my bucket list for sure

You know if you gotta have the…ya know…in order to go to that event now?
I was just there and they didn't check for the vaccine and it said you had to have N95 masks and all that in Germany but maybe 30% of people wore them on planes and in the airport. I figured either everyone or no one would follow the rules there but i think people are over it. Everywhere else in Europe I was at (Scandinavia) didn't give a **** about either.

Been 3 times to Oktoberfest. Plan on going again next year. Our cruise from Athens to Venice ends the 18th. Was going to take a train up to Munich and stay for 4 days.
My wife wants to take that cruise.

Advertisement
I was just there and they didn't check for the vaccine and it said you had to have N95 masks and all that in Germany but maybe 30% of people wore them on planes and in the airport. I figured either everyone or no one would follow the rules there but i think people are over it. Everywhere else in Europe I was at (Scandinavia) didn't give a **** about either.
Dude this is great news! Thank you for this

Maudes should just change title when we know commit coming. Not that half the board would read it but food for thought. @RVACane
braveheart GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back