DE Cowart....

How can we deem anyone a "Gator lock" until we know who will replace Muschamp after this year? I'm leaning toward a second Zooker era. I think he's actually an insurance salesman in Ocala now (no joke).

Advertisement
How can we deem anyone a "Gator lock" until we know who will replace Muschamp after this year? I'm leaning toward a second Zooker era. I think he's actually an insurance salesman in Ocala now (no joke).

Florida will be good this year. They have a chance to make the SEC championship game

Florida will be good this year. They have a chance to make the SEC championship game

In softball, right?

6.png

In softball, right?

6.png

Oops I thought this was a college football thread talking about a college football recruit? 🚶

In softball, right?

Oops I thought this was a college football thread talking about a college football recruit? 🚶

7.gif

Advertisement

Zook is coaching in the NFL right now

Zook is coaching in the NFL right now

You're technically right if you consider being an assistant special teams corch as "coaching in the NFL". Nonetheless, it beats being a teller at neighborhood bank in Bumfuk, FL. I guess.

http://deadspin.com/ron-zook-works-at-a-florida-bank-now-and-****-respond-807006055

In softball, right?

Oops I thought this was a college football thread talking about a college football recruit?

7.gif

Me too but then you got all crazy up up in here with $EC prognostications that could only be rooted in delusion induced by too much Waffle House maple syrup this morning. Oops. Go Gata.

Advertisement
LOL

Note that I didn't even say Cowart wasn't going to UF. If he had to pick today that's where he'd go but he's by no means a lock. That's what apparently made that **** get all butthurt. Such a homo.

If he was committing today he would commit to Bama when he went on his last visit to Bama with my little cousin he almost committed to Bama

Not doubting you or anything but what's your connection to Cowart? I hadn't heard that.

I do know he has tried to commit to two schools so far, one of them is known (Oregon) the other is a school in the ACC...I'll leave it at that. And his mom wouldn't sign off on either, which is why I said he isn't a UF lock. That's where his parents want him but I think he wants to do something different.

My connection is to Manuel 2016 DE they went on a visit to Bama together recently and while there he said Cowart was very close to committing and on the trip back all he talked bout wanting to be and play at Bama.

Gotcha. That'll be something to keep an eye on. Couldn't blame him.

### Though Canesport.com reported Seffner Armwood defensive end Byron Cowart --- the nation's No. 1 Class of 2015 prospect --- will visit UM, Cowart indicated to other publications that UF and Oregon are his front-runners.

"With Oregon, you have the Nike backing," he said. "With Florida, you have the famility atmosphere. That's where I feel comfortable

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...fe-fins-um-marlins-chatter.html#storylink=cpy

[video=youtube_share;FwqeW_KvduA]http://youtu.be/FwqeW_KvduA[/video]

[video=youtube_share;54rLaE1Dvgk]http://youtu.be/54rLaE1Dvgk[/video]

No...UF aG will not be that good.
Offense
QB: Driskel still at the helm...but with Roper at OC he may fair a little better
WR: Q Dunbar is their best, but they have no true game breakers
RB: Good depth, but no game breakers
TE: they have some, but Chase Ford would be the starter if he were on this UF team
OL: they're best oline graduated and they were weak at this position last year

DL: Bullard and Fowler are playmakers/difference makers, but beyond them they are average at best
LB: above Average, but no one that really stands out. They had one LBer who was a player as a freshman.....forgot his name...,but he didn't do much last year
DB: v Hargreaves is a future 1st rd draft pick, but they lost a TON of talent to the draft and a transfer to Notre Dame

Best end of season record...7-5....my bet 6-6. I just hope Muschamp sticks around.

IMO the SEC is going to be a little down next year when you compare what they have done over the last few years. You won't be able to tell because the will just be beating each other up.

SEC East:
UF aG ....read above
Tennessee: they are losing EVERY, yes EVERY starter on the oline and dline from last year...and they still don't have an established QB. UT May win 5 - 6 games
Kentucky: it's only a matter of time until Mark Stoops is a d Coord again at top 25 school
Vandy: without Jordan Matthews and a janes Franklin Vandy will resume their standard position in the SEC
UGAy: UGA fans I know are ecstatic that the DC, Grantham, (who is now at Loserville) is gone. Losing Aaron Murray will hurt. Hutson Mason won't be able to take over games like Aaron Murray did. UGA is losing a few other pieces but it will be UGA or USCe that wins the SEC East
USCe: Losing Connor Shaw, Clowney, Quarles and their top WR will hurt, but USCe will still be good, just not as good.
Missouri: who knows...losing their DGB, M Sam, and their QB will hurt. Mizzou will be serviceable, but they will fall down a notch.

SEC West:
Bama: Saban will have a squad,but they are losing ALOT of talent. Yes they can reload, but it will be tough to replace McCarron and Mosely. Both if those guys started in about 100 games. Bama's stable of running backs will be the best in the country. A Cooper will have sn OK year, but nothing like his freshman year
Auburn: again, they will be solid, but won't be at the level they were at last year. Losses at RB and OL will suck, but Malzahn will keep putting pions on the board.
LSU: all the talent LSU has had on defense is starting to fade.....yes their d will be good, but would t be good as it has been. LSU is suffering from Miami suffered from in the past.....too many guys leaving early...having the three and out mentality. Losses on the dline will be evident. Their best two WRs are gone...same goes for RB. Jeremy Hill will be missed. QB during the Les Miles era has never been that great...that trend will continue.
MSU: surprise team if the SEC West. If their QB can play this season like he finished last season..watch out....MSU will have a solid offense. Their secondary will be good again.
Ole Miss: Hugh Freeze can't buy enough players to get much more wins. They will have some high moments, but will finish no better than 7-5.
Arkanslaw: Bieliema and his bloated salary won't be run out of town this this year, but he probably will after his third season. Arkansas might win 5 games.
Texas A&M: the new winner of the Fulmer Cup...for having more players arrested and in trouble. A&M will miss Manziel and Mike Evans. Those players are tough to replace. Plus Sum
In is quickly turning into a head coach who has a great offense.....but a horrible defense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back