DE Cowart....

still laughing :ibisroflmao:
[video=youtube;KgbBP9Em00A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A&feature=kp[/video]

Advertisement
LOL

Note that I didn't even say Cowart wasn't going to UF. If he had to pick today that's where he'd go but he's by no means a lock. That's what apparently made that ***** get all butthurt. Such a homo.

LOL

Note that I didn't even say Cowart wasn't going to UF. If he had to pick today that's where he'd go but he's by no means a lock. That's what apparently made that **** get all butthurt. Such a homo.

If he was committing today he would commit to Bama when he went on his last visit to Bama with my little cousin he almost committed to Bama

Advertisement
LOL

Note that I didn't even say Cowart wasn't going to UF. If he had to pick today that's where he'd go but he's by no means a lock. That's what apparently made that **** get all butthurt. Such a homo.

If he was committing today he would commit to Bama when he went on his last visit to Bama with my little cousin he almost committed to Bama

J rock does shavar train at Johnson sports training in Tampa. I had to go over there the other day for a min and saw a couple of big *** 30 year old looking high school kids running.

LOL

J rock does shavar train at Johnson sports training in Tampa. I had to go over there the other day for a min and saw a couple of big *** 30 year old looking high school kids running.

No

Quote from same poster:

"Yeah Papii, we will definitely be in the game! I grew up with his mom and uncle! Me and his Unc still tight, he raised Byron. I already told him this recruitment is on us. Byron grew up wanting to be a Cane. Now moms just said she doesn't have a problem with him going to Miami. If we win 9-10 games like we should, Byron will shock A LOT of ppl and throw that U up BOOK IT!"

Advertisement
Quote from same poster:

"Yeah Papii, we will definitely be in the game! I grew up with his mom and uncle! Me and his Unc still tight, he raised Byron. I already told him this recruitment is on us. Byron grew up wanting to be a Cane. Now moms just said she doesn't have a problem with him going to Miami. If we win 9-10 games like we should, Byron will shock A LOT of ppl and throw that U up BOOK IT!"

Golden please win!!!

Seffner (Fla.) Armwood Top247 defensive end Byron Cowart is one of the most highly sought after prospects in the 2015 cycle. However, the 6-foot-3, 250-pound four-star prospect is trying to block out some of the recruiting that takes place on a daily basis.

“Right now, I’m not talking to nobody,” Cowart told 247Sports. “I already changed my number once, and I’ll probably change it again. The people who know where they stand with me, they don’t even bother me. Florida already done their job, Oregon already did their job and Clemson is building a relationship.”
Cowart still plans to take his recruitment all the way to January, where he will commit at the Under Armour All-American game. During that announcement ceremony, he knows of two school that will have a hat on the table.
“Right now, I know for a fact Oregon and Florida, they will have hats on the table,” he said.
Before we get to decision day, which is still eight months away, campus visits will come. This summer, Cowart does not have any plans until late July.
“If I do anything it probably won’t be until after the Opening. Oregon and Alabama, those are the main two right now.”
Florida, a school two hours up the road, will also likely get a visit from Cowart at some point.
“I’m always up there, so it’s not really that big,” he said of the Gators. “I’ll go, it’s just they aren’t that far. I got friends up there that I’ll go see, so it’s not really big when I go up there.”
Cowart and fellow Top247 defensive end CeCe Jefferson have not been bashful about their desire to attend the same college. Cowart insists the two will ink with the same school come February.
“We’re going to go to the same school,” Cowart said of Jefferson. “He tweeted that a couple weeks ago saying that it’s official, we’re a package deal. So, yeah.”
247Sports currently ranks Cowart as the nation’s No. 67 overall prospect and the No. 4 strong-side defensive end in the 2015 class.

http://florida.247sports.com/Articl...t-is-slowing-down-recruiting-process-29003829

Seffner (Fla.) Armwood Top247 defensive end Byron Cowart is one of the most highly sought after prospects in the 2015 cycle. However, the 6-foot-3, 250-pound four-star prospect is trying to block out some of the recruiting that takes place on a daily basis.

“Right now, I’m not talking to nobody,” Cowart told 247Sports. “I already changed my number once, and I’ll probably change it again. The people who know where they stand with me, they don’t even bother me. Florida already done their job, Oregon already did their job and Clemson is building a relationship.”
Cowart still plans to take his recruitment all the way to January, where he will commit at the Under Armour All-American game. During that announcement ceremony, he knows of two school that will have a hat on the table.
“Right now, I know for a fact Oregon and Florida, they will have hats on the table,” he said.
Before we get to decision day, which is still eight months away, campus visits will come. This summer, Cowart does not have any plans until late July.
“If I do anything it probably won’t be until after the Opening. Oregon and Alabama, those are the main two right now.”
Florida, a school two hours up the road, will also likely get a visit from Cowart at some point.
“I’m always up there, so it’s not really that big,” he said of the Gators. “I’ll go, it’s just they aren’t that far. I got friends up there that I’ll go see, so it’s not really big when I go up there.”
Cowart and fellow Top247 defensive end CeCe Jefferson have not been bashful about their desire to attend the same college. Cowart insists the two will ink with the same school come February.
“We’re going to go to the same school,” Cowart said of Jefferson. “He tweeted that a couple weeks ago saying that it’s official, we’re a package deal. So, yeah.”
247Sports currently ranks Cowart as the nation’s No. 67 overall prospect and the No. 4 strong-side defensive end in the 2015 class.

http://florida.247sports.com/Articl...t-is-slowing-down-recruiting-process-29003829

Notice it's from UF's 24/7 site.... he has mentioned and will visit Miami at some point.

Like any of the 24/7 team sites they will make the story look favorable for them

He wanted to commit to Oregon but his mom didn't want him that far. So if Cece commits any time soon does that lead us to believe where cowart ends up?

Advertisement
LOL

Not doubting you or anything but what's your connection to Cowart? I hadn't heard that.

I do know he has tried to commit to two schools so far, one of them is known (Oregon) the other is a school in the ACC...I'll leave it at that. And his mom wouldn't sign off on either, which is why I said he isn't a UF lock. That's where his parents want him but I think he wants to do something different.

LOL

Not doubting you or anything but what's your connection to Cowart? I hadn't heard that.

I do know he has tried to commit to two schools so far, one of them is known (Oregon) the other is a school in the ACC...I'll leave it at that. And his mom wouldn't sign off on either, which is why I said he isn't a UF lock. That's where his parents want him but I think he wants to do something different.

My connection is to Manuel 2016 DE they went on a visit to Bama together recently and while there he said Cowart was very close to committing and on the trip back all he talked bout wanting to be and play at Bama.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He ain't going to Miami, but he ain't a lock to UF either.

BTW thanks for the neg IHATETHISPLACE, that's *** ****. Since I don't know anything name your sources other than recruiting subscriptions I'm sure you pay out the *** for. Scrub.

**** fight???

Last edited:
He ain't going to Miami, but he ain't a lock to UF either.

BTW thanks for the neg IHATETHISPLACE, that's *** ****. Since I don't know anything name your sources other than recruiting subscriptions I'm sure you pay out the *** for. Scrub.

**** fight???

49.gif

Advertisement
Back