DE Cowart....

Advertisement
what's his interest level in us? seems like a head Uf lean from everything I've read on him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gators lock.

Nope. Don't believe the hype.

*Jaquan Johnson voice*

Another poster from another site said a few days ago that cowart had legit interest in Miami. Let me see if I can find the exact quote.

"Canes Junkie

Top Pick
Post #1279
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Re: Looking forward to the Rivals 5-Star Challenge this weekend Reply
I'm going on record... We will have a shot at my homie's nephew Byron Cowart come February BOOK IT!!!
6/3 10:05 PM | IP: Logged"

Last edited:
Gators lock.

Nope. Don't believe the hype.

*Jaquan Johnson voice*

Another poster from another site said a few days ago that cowart had legit interest in Miami. Let me see if I can find the exact quote.

"Canes Junkie

Top Pick
Post #1279
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Re: Looking forward to the Rivals 5-Star Challenge this weekend Reply
I'm going on record... We will have a shot at my homie's nephew Byron Cowart come February BOOK IT!!!
6/3 10:05 PM | IP: Logged"
he's been sayin it for awhile now....my OP a couple months ago reference his statement of Cowart's interest & possible visit

He ain't going to Miami, but he ain't a lock to UF either.

BTW thanks for the neg IHATETHISPLACE, that's *** ****. Since I don't know anything name your sources other than recruiting subscriptions I'm sure you pay out the *** for. Scrub.

Advertisement
He ain't going to Miami, but he ain't a lock to UF either.

BTW thanks for the neg IHATETHISPLACE, that's *** ****. Since I don't know anything name your sources other than recruiting subscriptions I'm sure you pay out the *** for. Scrub.

82.gif

Gator on Gator violence I guess.

How pathetic is it that you neg somebody for saying a player isn't a lock to UF? How much of a soft ***** do you have to be to do that? OMG every recruit is going to UF! How dare you suggest otherwise! He's such a ******.

Advertisement

How pathetic is it that you neg somebody for saying a player isn't a lock to UF? How much of a soft **** do you have to be to do that? OMG every recruit is going to UF! How dare you suggest otherwise! He's such a ******.
it's "their thing"

my source lol

45.gif

How pathetic is it that you neg somebody for saying a player isn't a lock to UF? How much of a soft **** do you have to be to do that? OMG every recruit is going to UF! How dare you suggest otherwise! He's such a ******.

I mean..we're talking about a fan of a school that has been ducking miami since the 80s...must of rubbed off onto the fans

Advertisement
Back