*** DC/LB Coach WATCH Thread ***

Advertisement
Sorry Al. I've got to disagree on this one. I'm good with hiring Williams to coach DBs but giving a DC title to TRob? I don't think so.
Just thinking someone has to have the title. TRob is our most qualified and valuable assistant so it makes the most sense. Obviously I’d prefer we go get a legitimate DC. I just dont see that happening considering the whole defensive staff is already filled.

Nobody else on here thinks Manny does a good job coaching LB's but you, that should tell you something. Why did their draft stock drop significantly after their junior year then, answer that???
They never had draft "stock", especially Pinkney so WTF are you talking about?

Advertisement
Ive learned we just gotta be patient with all of this...

I mean 2 weeks ago people thought Baker was staying on staff
People refuse to be patient....some of it is stupidity, others just their antiManny schtick..

All these people being hired, yet if Manny hired 3/4 of them, posters would say it’s just Baker Part II...

Advertisement
the ‘18 D was better and called more aggressive;y. Shaq went from 82 tackles as a junior to 107 as a senior. We can debate the other items all day long but that’s a lot more tackles, and the MLB job is tackles.. Hard to say he want backwards as a senior. Which was the original contention I responded to.
I don't think you can use Shaq's senior year either way for Baker as most of his training and development was done prior to Baker arriving. Now if he had made some huge jump his senior year, then maybe that could have been attributed to Baker, but I think everyone can agree that whether his junior or senior year was better, there wasn't a huge jump.

Patient??? Y’all want me to be patient? I can buy virtually anything right now, have it delivered to my house within 2 hours and you guys want me to wait an entire weekend for Manny to announce a new coaching hire??? **** NAH...
4D6CE7A9-DB9F-4C6E-8CB0-77CA9E778FF1.gif

Advertisement
They never had draft "stock", especially Pinkney so WTF are you talking about?
Based on this logic even if they didn't have draft stock, why didn't they would be the next question. All highly touted as freshmen, why were they not ready for the draft after their junior year? Manny had 3yrs to prepare them. So WTF are you talking about?

Advertisement
I don't think you can use Shaq's senior year either way for Baker as most of his training and development was done prior to Baker arriving. Now if he had made some huge jump his senior year, then maybe that could have been attributed to Baker, but I think everyone can agree that whether his junior or senior year was better, there wasn't a huge jump.
I agree but the claim I responded to was that Manny deserves special credit as a LB corch for developing Shaq. I pointed out that Shaq was good when he got here and had his best tackle year after manny left, so not clear manny deserves special credit for his development.

Advertisement
Back