*** DC/LB Coach WATCH Thread ***

Advertisement
Pinkney never, ever had any draft stock period. Not in any season. He was small, unathletic with a pudgy build and you think Manny should have had him ready for the NFL in 3 years!!! Don't be a clown. Shaq was a good college linebacker, that produced at a level greater than his athletic gifts. Who said he wasn't ready for the draft after year 3? You? So again, What are you talking about? other than nonsense. Are you under the impression every player on the roster should be NFL ready after 3 years? If they don't declare and get drafted its the coaches fault? Steaming pile of **** Hot take
"Miami LB Shaq Quarterman says he's coming back for 2019" https://www.espn.co.uk/college-foot...quarterman-says-coming-back-2019?platform=amp

Advertisement
We can parlay a Booty Gif section for the site, right @Baba Yaga @djnellz with a “special section” for @Paranos
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

If Manny is doing the job of the DC and LB then who’s doing his job as HC
I mean with likens, justice, an rashlee on offense that side is takin care of he still has a spot left which is looks like its goin to travis Williams which would leave manny calling the plays! It would work imo

Advertisement
I’m not sure I follow your logic. Shaq committed to Dorito then Richt, was a freshman all american and third team all ACC, made second team all ACC as a sophomore, and first team both junior and senior seasons. He had his best season after Diaz became HC and Baker was DC (Shaq’s senior season).
agree. We maximized Shaq and pinckney's talent

they weren't as talented as our secondary and DL but they led the defense and ensured we became great. I don't think we have any problem COACHING LB's... we just have a problem RECRUITING them

I still want to see some top shelf analysts added to the offense. Changes on D are nice, but what determines whether Miami is in the ACC championship game or playing in the Mr. Clean Toilet Bowl is whether we are scoring enough points.

Advertisement
I still want to see some top shelf analysts added to the offense. Changes on D are nice, but what determines whether Miami is in the ACC championship game or playing in the Mr. Clean Toilet Bowl is whether we are scoring enough points.
Always thought the Scrubb’n Bubbles Bowl was a notch above.

Advertisement
agree. We maximized Shaq and pinckney's talent

they weren't as talented as our secondary and DL but they led the defense and ensured we became great. I don't think we have any problem COACHING LB's... we just have a problem RECRUITING them
I’d say the jury is out on can we coach them. We have not evaluated them well (which kids to prioritize in recruiting) or recruited the position well(win the kids you prioritize), and the scheme isn’t all that LB friendly. Have we coached them particularly well? See no evidence we have, but hard to tell given the other things.

Advertisement
Back