DC homerun hire would be...

cocanes

Dolemite isn’t my name
Todd Orlando or Dave Aranda

1- both are familiar with Sfla recruiting
2- salary shouldn't be an issue
3- Young and relatable

Advertisement
Aranda runs a 3-4 so I'm sure some will not like that about him. However, you cannot argue with the results he's put on the field at Wisconsin. He's been top 10 in total defense 3 straight years.

people really don't understand the 3-4 4-3 isn't that different in todays day and age. theyre dead set on a 4-3 without really knowing why lol

people really don't understand the 3-4 4-3 isn't that different in todays day and age. theyre dead set on a 4-3 without really knowing why lol

I'm sure you never played football past HS. I know the difference. I played d1aa

Advertisement
Dave Aranda would be a grand slam hire for Miami.

[video=youtube_share;6xhm3Zfri5o]http://youtu.be/6xhm3Zfri5o[/video]

Former Missouri DL coach Craig Kuliowski.... Michael Barrow (bring that Seattle D knowledge).... Brian Van Gorder (Notre Dame DC)... michigan DL coach Greg Mattison

I'm sure you never played football past HS. I know the difference. I played d1aa

I played d2 ball. Its completely irrelevant though. Also I was not calling you out in particular just a general statement. Depending on how the 3-4 is used it really is nearly the same thing as the 4-3. I agree though I would like to see an attacking 4-3 style.

Not sure the hype on Orlando. Good coach, but he's not in Aranda's class yet.

Anyone suggesting position coaches to be DC is retarded.

Advertisement

I played d2 ball. Its completely irrelevant though. Also I was not calling you out in particular just a general statement. Depending on how the 3-4 is used it really is nearly the same thing as the 4-3. I agree though I would like to see an attacking 4-3 style.

A 3-4 can be very attacking. The way it was run at Miami was ridiculous.

I don't care if we run a 1-7-3 or whatever else you can think of. Just stop somebody!

Dave Aranda has shown he can do it. It's not exactly Big10 football either it would be a good transition to Miami athletes

Not sure the hype on Orlando. Good coach, but he's not in Aranda's class yet.

Anyone suggesting position coaches to be DC is retarded.

Not sure about that.

Orlando replaced Aranda at Utah State ... I think both guys are equivalent, and i'd take either of them at DC.

Advertisement
The Quiet Assassin would murder down here. We'd have him for a year or two before he nabbed a HC gig, but it would be glorious.

Another potential DC could be Jon Heacock. His defense at Toledo has looked good this year. He had a great game plan against bowling green earlier this year. Just a thought..

Advertisement
Another potential DC could be Jon Hea****. His defense at Toledo has looked good this year. He had a great game plan against bowling green earlier this year. Just a thought..

Don't know much about his defense. Seems to have a nice pedigree working under Sweater Vest for years and was a HC.

Not true at all...Miami has always been excellent in the 4-3. Why are we still trying to tinker with that? Makes no sense to me.

Not true at all...Miami has always been excellent in the 4-3. Why are we still trying to tinker with that? Makes no sense to me.

I agree 4-3 all the way. BUT people are acting like the world would end with a 3-4.

Advertisement
Back