Coaching DC Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just adding a couple of other names that haven't been mentioned:
Tim DeRuyter
Jimmy Lake

Also, I hope we take the chance to upgrade DL coaching and recruiting... keep Joe but do whatever it takes to get Charlie Partridge. DVD also need to be on field.

Advertisement
Tim DeRuyter
Jimmy Lake

Also, I hope we take the chance to upgrade DL coaching and recruiting... keep Joe but do whatever it takes to get Charlie Partridge. DVD also need to be on field.
You do know putting DVD on the field would mean another position coach has to go. Unless you don’t fill both offensive spots.

Advertisement
Charlie one of the best developers of DL talent in the nation. You wouldn’t need Rod and Salavea though if he’s the DC. Rather have him coach DC/DE with Jason - move Rod elsewhere

Manny-Diaz.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
You do know putting DVD on the field would mean another position coach has to go. Unless you don’t fill both offensive spots.
I’m still not sure why the rush to put DVD on the field

People ran with it because it was supposedly going to land us Cormani, but I don’t see why it’s such an automatic thing

Advertisement
Tim DeRuyter
Jimmy Lake

Jimmy Lake the guy fired for altercation with a player? I mean sounds about right for culture, tuff and fizicalness

• Looking
Reactions: ben
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back