Coaching DC Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t Steele coach under saban 3 different times? Steele is a career coordinator so it’s odd he’d leave. Maybe there is more to him leaving we don’t know.

Reactions: D7.
Tell Hafley he’s gonna get fired this year anyway, so just start your trek back to being a HC a year earlier.

I am a big proponent of Mario taking playcalling duties on the offensive end. With this sudden defensive shakeup, we should also allow Mario to coordinate the defense. Cut out the middle man. We got our guy. Let’s put our full trust and support in him. Who knows Mario’s championship vision for the offense and defense better than Mario himself? He’s seen what it looks like and what it takes. Increase his annual salary by 3 mil and get ready to win and win big in 2023.

Advertisement
Didn’t Steele coach under saban 3 different times? Steele is a career coordinator so it’s odd he’d leave. Maybe there is more to him leaving we don’t know.
its a better job. we can assume Steele wasn't choice 1 for saBan, but the important thing is that he landed a top 3 DC job in the country. thats infinitely better than being the DC here esp for a guy who wants to be an HC

I am a big proponent of Mario taking playcalling duties on the offensive end. With this sudden defensive shakeup, we should also allow Mario to coordinate the defense. Cut out the middle man. We got our guy. Let’s put our full trust and support in him. Who knows Mario’s championship vision for the offense and defense better than Mario himself? He’s seen what it looks like and what it takes. Increase his annual salary by 3 mil and get ready to win and win big in 2023.
ilikeyou-yourecrazy.gif

Advertisement
I would think if it ain’t Strong he is outie. He has beefed up the lb room well as has done everything he was asked to do. He has handled it before. I also want as little change as possible other than the tweaks they were gonna make anyways. I don’t want to square one both the o and the d again.

DC needs to be younger. Leonhard is a HR. Would be happy with Campanile. BTW, did anyone know Hankerson is the 49’rs WR coach?
The thing is Mario is going to try to hire a younger defensive coordinator, but by the time he formerly offers them the job they’ll be getting Social Security

Office Sloth GIF by Disney Zootopia

Advertisement
I would think if it ain’t Strong he is outie. He has beefed up the lb room well as has done everything he was asked to do. He has handled it before. I also want as little change as possible other than the tweaks they were gonna make anyways. I don’t want to square one both the o and the d again.
Yeah after last year i wouldn't change much.....

One and done coordinators. Abject failure for Mario. Right now, objectively, the only thing he’s been good during this tenure is recruiting some-most positions. I have to imagine we recruited to a certain defensive philosophy. Now we’re potentially gonna bring in a new philosophy. Inefficiency is lovely.

I’ll check back in 90 days to see if he’s made his eventual Plan D hires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back