Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know if this has been posted or not but here is a spring practice interview with our #1 Target Tyrique "The Freak" Stevenson. Notes: 6'2.5'' 198, nicest colleges Miami/Georgia/Bama (Miami was first mentioned). Not much else on recruiting but he seems like a great kid with a strong mindset.

Note - No idea who this footballville guy is but he should be our bag drop guy.

Another disaster if we dont get this freak being a home grown...no matter what anyone says its an epic L to the face.

Advertisement
Another disaster if we dont get this freak being a home grown...no matter what anyone says its an epic L to the face.

Would it still be an L if we lost Rique but got Gant instead.

Anyone see us getting both Gant and Stevenson.

I don't know if this has been posted or not but here is a spring practice interview with our #1 Target Tyrique "The Freak" Stevenson. Notes: 6'2.5'' 198, nicest colleges Miami/Georgia/Bama (Miami was first mentioned). Not much else on recruiting but he seems like a great kid with a strong mindset.

Note - No idea who this footballville guy is but he should be our bag drop guy.
Would it still be an L if we lost Rique but got Gant instead.

Anyone see us getting both Gant and Stevenson.
Hes from sfla feeder school where we got two players from that school last cycle.....yes sir its a fuqin fail and anyone who says otherwise is putting excuses.

Advertisement
So it's an L if we don't get him but you don't like our chances with him because Bama, UGA, and Clemson are recruiting him? Are you bi-polar?
I dont like our chances because of the way we closed the last two cycles and im assuming its comes down to NSD with him. I dont like Rumph vs Saban or anyone from UGA. Thats just me keeping it 100. We are suppose to land this kid....remember even goldens bumb *** knew that. He said in year one we r suppose to beat bama down here. He knew tjat but just couldnt do it. Im sure the staff knows as well

I dont like our chances because of the way we closed the last two cycles and im assuming its comes down to NSD with him. I dont like Rumph vs Saban or anyone from UGA. Thats just me keeping it 100. We are suppose to land this kid....remember even goldens bumb *** knew that. He said in year one we r suppose to beat bama down here. He knew tjat but just couldnt do it. Im sure the staff knows as well
Banda is recruiting him.
Not much faith in Banda though considering he lost jobe and williams(Lingards cousin) just decommitted. Jury is still out with his recruiting tbqh

Banda is recruiting him.
Not much faith in Banda though considering he lossed jobe and williams(Lingards cousin) jsut decommitted. Jury is still out with his recruiting tbqh
We just gonna forget that he pulled Gurvan Hall and Amari Carter?

We just gonna forget that he pulled Gurvan Hall and Amari Carter?
Only 2 and helped with several other cbs in addition to bethel.

Same time frame rumph(who receives much hate) has gotten at his position.
Gilbert frierson
Dj ivey
Trajan bandy
Al blades
Jhavontae dean
Rumph helped get Herbert and Silvera as well

Not dismissing the loss of Campbell, it clearly was a terrible miss but just stating facts

Imo both of them need to improve in recruiting, quite frankly the defensive staff all needs to improve in that aspect it’s not just a one coach thing

Last edited:
Advertisement
Banda is recruiting him.
Not much faith in Banda though considering he lost jobe and williams(Lingards cousin) just decommitted. Jury is still out with his recruiting tbqh

ummmmm took hall from bama and got carter away from ND, and blaming him for jobe lol

ummmmm took hall from bama and got carter away from ND, and blaming him for jobe lol
Gurvan hall been a cane lean for almost a year prior to committing to Miami. Great recruiting win and a good battle win vs Notre Dame for carter. That’s good but more is expected to be considered exempt from all the hate rumph used to and constantly gets considering how he has overhauled his position the last few cycles(5 4 star cbs) I’m the last 2 classes

Gurvan hall been a cane lean for almost a year prior to committing to Miami. Great recruiting win and a good battle win vs Notre Dame for carter. That’s good but more is expected to be considered exempt from all the hate rumph used to and constantly gets considering how he has overhauled his position the last few cycles(5 4 star cbs) I’m the last 2 classes

then the same can said with rumph and blades and ivey and bandy, our DB recruiting overall need to step up

Advertisement
then the same can said with rumph and blades and ivey and bandy, our DB recruiting overall need to step up
Everything needs to step on the defensive side of things but I like The talent we are bringing in at cb in addition to gurvan hall

So you're not going to give Banda credit for Hall because he was a Cane lean for almost a year. But in your previous post you gave Rumph credit for Al Blades. Not to mention Bandy, Frierson, and Nesta who, aside from minor scares, were also true Canes and weren't going anywhere.

Only 2 and helped with several other cbs in addition to bethel.

Same time frame rumph(who receives much hate) has gotten at his position.
Gilbert Frierson
Dj ivey
Trajan bandy
Al blades
Jhavontae dean
Rumph helped get Herbert and Silvera as well

Not dismissing the loss of Campbell, it clearly was a terrible miss but just stating facts

Imo both of them need to improve in recruiting, quite frankly the defensive staff all needs to improve in that aspect it’s not just a one coach thing

According to 247 Sports Frierson & Ivey have Banda and Rumph both listed as the recruiter. Dean has Banda and Diaz. I mean I get your point about not piling on Rumph but Banda deserves just as much credit as Rumph does for landing at least 3 guys you list. I am a Rumph fan too.

Advertisement
Everything needs to step on the defensive side of things but I like The talent we are bringing in at cb in addition to gurvan hall

hall and carter have been the guys we really had recruiting wins with while the others were coming regardless, we need to start to win these battles with the top local kids and not hope to get lucky that the kid is born cane

So you're not going to give Banda credit for Hall because he was a Cane lean for almost a year. But in your previous post you gave Rumph credit for Al Blades. Not to mention Bandy, Frierson, and Nesta who, aside from minor scares, were also true Canes and weren't going anywhere.

pretty much lol hypocrisy at its finest

You know how many “cane leans” have said F us and went elsewhere, give that man his props for one of his wins cause we definitely acknowledge all the losses

I gave Banda credit for hall but was just going against the notion that we took him from bama as he didn’t even visit them after he committed to Miami. Can’t take someone from another school if they weren’t leading in the first place you get me?

Maybe so with bandy getting the offer but frierson and nesta for that matter were battles for much of the last cycle. Frierson was close to flipping to uga at one point. Rumph played a critical role in keeping him committed and he also had a good relationship with Silvera as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back