2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivins on through the smoke pod said we might not be able to sign any STA/Central players due to Roland and Jason being on staff. I thought they got rid of that rule?

Advertisement
Ivins on through the smoke pod said we might not be able to sign any STA/Central players due to Roland and Jason being on staff. I thought they got rid of that rule?
Yeah, I listened to that today as well. The rule was mentioned before, some updates to it but I don’t recall exactly what’s happening.

I believe the rule is they can’t directly recruit their schools for two years. Doesn’t mention that other staff members can’t. Please correct me if I’m wrong

Advertisement
Visiting FSU today and got a CB to there from the South Carolina 247 writer

Highly doubt Mario makes those hires if this is true. Either that or he looked at the rosters and said there wasn't anybody he loved

Was a little disappointing he didn't come to Legends camp after it being reported he was...Derrick Rogers from Orlando as well didn't show.

Advertisement
Reuben Bain is from Miami Central and we lead if I’m not mistaken so we will know soon being if he commits.

Like this kid's potential, especially alongside a bigger S like Joel or Bonus, anything new on his recruitment?
Hussey has only played S for two years. His learning curve is steep and he's already a good player. Hussey has more ability than Battle, IMO. Put Aguero in the box and let Hussey patrol center field.

Advertisement
He definitely misspoke

That’s absurd

Advertisement
Wonder if the staff will eventually push for his teammate King Mack. Kid can fly

Every time I see this kid's name I picture Conway Twitty covering a WR in press-bail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back