Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
Nope. Not even close. Golden felt that Herb Waters was just as good when he evaluated both. We never pursued Cooper
I remember that right there....facts.....u triggered my old brain when u said Herb Waters..,your right. I remember watching Cooper's tape and instantly saying he was the best player in the state of Florida that year.....I also remember Bakas saying that as well and I agreed......Cooper out the phone booth I never seen anyone so smooth...Juedy was a close second to me out the phone booth

I remember that right there....facts.....u triggered my old brain when u said Herb Waters..,your right. I remember watching Cooper's tape and instantly saying he was the best player in the state of Florida that year.....I also remember Bakas saying that as well and I agreed......Cooper out the phone booth I never seen anyone so smooth...Juedy was a close second to me out the phone booth
golden passed on DJ moore for terrell chatman and lawrence cager. dude was a big 10 coach at heart. can even blame him, its what he knows

golden passed on DJ moore for terrell chatman and lawrence cager. dude was a big 10 coach at heart. can even blame him, its what he knows
UGA can't recruit receivers lol Cager there best wr shuts is crazy. Well he looks like there best wr....I bet as well when he announces on MNF he will say Lawrence Cager University of Georgia. Won't show us no love like Gus

UGA can't recruit receivers lol Cager there best wr shuts is crazy. Well he looks like there best wr....I bet as well when he announces on MNF he will say Lawrence Cager University of Georgia. Won't show us no love like Gus

Gus wore a Miami shirt his freshman year for rookies photo day.

Advertisement
i couldn't believe many think Cager missing was a huge deal for Georgia and Fromm. hes the best receiver they have. that's crazy ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back