Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
Advertisement
Daz getting love from the team.

1574463851501.png

Not crowning him yet and a bunch of talented local guys dipped. He came in late and did his best and hauled in a good class. That said, you let Jacorey Brooks leave and I'll be unhappy. Crootin never ends. 2020 class he did well for sure. On to the next...
**** y’all mofos really allergic to praises the coaches. When they **** up there’s no buts when they do well it’s an excuse.

Advertisement
**** y’all mofos really allergic to praises the coaches. When they **** up there’s no buts when they do well it’s an excuse.
Once again, I said he did well. If you're trying to take a shot at what I said, I didn't try and **** on him. But elite kids did leave. His excuse is he got here late. Hopefully, next year he can reel in Jacorey, who is elite.

Once again, I said he did well. If you're trying to take a shot at what I said, I didn't try and **** on him. But elite kids did leave. His excuse is he got here late. Hopefully, next year he can reel in Jacorey, who is elite.

Were not going to get everyone and there is zero a coach can do if someone is set on leaving or they're get paid. If I have my mind on going to a certain college there would be zero another coach could say or do to change my mind.

Advertisement
My guy sorry to say that ship sailed a while ago. No chance at brooks. At least he doesn’t seem to be stringing us along tho which is refreshing.

Dude jacory is gonna be beyond tough for the best recruiters if they were on our staff the kid himself said he is most likely leaving the state for college but miami is the only one he would stay for. That is gonna be a dog fight. But our clas of brinson, George and eaford is elite for 2021

Advertisement
View attachment 102574

Y’all told me he ain’t have a donk, was from Air Force, no track record, couldn’t recruit, couldn’t relate to the kids, blah blah blah blah
📙🙌🏾📗💯, that’s a nice touch to the new recruiting suite Miami has now too. Shout out to Stubbs with his coaching and recruiting this year.(he got Redding too)

Man you are horrible at evaluating Wideouts lol.
Hey I was right about Juedy Cooper Watkins JT4 Ridley Richards etc......of course I'll be wrong but my favorite of all time was Amari Cooper coming out of HS....I never saw a better prospect at wr in sfla for me since following since 08. Lol I feel like what u said though lmao I am horrible haha 😂

Can't for Coley I loved him as well

Canestime
We need to get faster we need more team speed that’s what Miami is all about

sign a 4.8 WR

he Catches the ball with his hands runs a great route tree He is a Great addition

lmao

man ain’t nobody scared of getting beat by Osbourne he is good possession reciever
They scared of fast *** Dee Wiggins

I understand what you are saying nole but Osborne has contributed a great deal. You need those dudes that get first downs.

Advertisement
Back