Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
**** y’all mofos really allergic to praises the coaches. When they **** up there’s no buts when they do well it’s an excuse.
After 2019 NLI day, you would think the difference is obvious and some guys would just lay low. I see no reason to look beyond today and say job well done. But it isn't over yet and there's plenty of ctow left on the table. Go Canes

Now here's a scary combo.....

1574465882065.png

Advertisement
I was looking through the instagrams of some Bama players the other day and they legit all drive camaros. Like its blatant at this point. NCAA dont give a ****. Meanwhile our qb1 drives a 2008 nissan altima.
The thing is our players probably drive some nice cars too, so let's not go calling wolf on that

Advertisement
Hey I was right about Juedy Cooper Watkins JT4 Ridley Richards etc......of course I'll be wrong but my favorite of all time was Amari Cooper coming out of HS....I never saw a better prospect at wr in sfla for me since following since 08. Lol I feel like what u said though lmao I am horrible haha 😂

Can't for Coley I loved him as well
Folden wanted Cooper as a db and Lamar Jackson at wr! Luke hand delivered Cooper straight to Folden's office at UM!

Advertisement
Hey I was right about Juedy Cooper Watkins JT4 Ridley Richards etc......of course I'll be wrong but my favorite of all time was Amari Cooper coming out of HS....I never saw a better prospect at wr in sfla for me since following since 08. Lol I feel like what u said though lmao I am horrible haha 😂

Can't for Coley I loved him as well
Lol just messing with ya bro. Can’t be right 100% of the time.

Advertisement
Folden wanted Cooper as a db and Lamar Jackson at wr! Luke hand delivered Cooper straight to Folden's office at UM!
I think we offered him as a wr if I remember correctly....we just couldn't beat out bama. Cooper grew up with his room painted in orange and green and Miami posters .....the bags were too much to pass up Cooper loved the U growing up but from what I remember his parents had said to hold off cause he was going to commit. I may be wrong but that's how I remembered it

I think we offered him as a wr if I remember correctly....we just couldn't beat out bama. Cooper grew up with his room painted in orange and green and Miami posters .....the bags were too much to pass up Cooper loved the U growing up but from what I remember his parents had said to hold off cause he was going to commit. I may be wrong but that's how I remembered it

Nope. Not even close. Golden felt that Herb Waters was just as good when he evaluated both. We never pursued Cooper

Daz has advanced route tree knowledge and also runs some of the cleanest routes in all the class.
Can you show me a link that shows this because I haven’t seen this, even in a camp 1v1 setup (he’s looked underwhelming to me)

Advertisement
Back