Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
Only on CIS can people be whining about getting a highly rated WR that Bama wanted badly. This board really is the rabbit hole.

happy with getting him for sure...But no proof at all Bama wanted him badly.

I'm glad the senior tape still looked good off of the hip surgeries, that's what I was worried about.

Bruh I didn't like Haselwood last cycle and people thought I was crazy...I looked at his film and in like he's basic af how is he a five star? He will put up numbers though cause it's OU and I won't lie I would of taken a chance on him but I thought he was so over hyped....same **** I thought about Devonta Smith.....people creamed over him when we all knew Juedy was the superior talent.
You were wrong as **** about devonta smith from the looks of it. He’s been bama’s most productive receiver this year

Advertisement
Bruh I didn't like Haselwood last cycle and people thought I was crazy...I looked at his film and in like he's basic af how is he a five star? He will put up numbers though cause it's OU and I won't lie I would of taken a chance on him but I thought he was so over hyped....same **** I thought about Devonta Smith.....people creamed over him when we all knew Juedy was the superior talent.

Smith isn't that athletic but he runs nice routes. He's clearly the least talented of their wideouts but he knows how to get open.

Haselwood has good ball skills but even Smith gets more separation.

I was super-bummed about the Flemming decommit/drop. But looking at the pairing of Redding and Worsham, you really can't go wrong there, opens up the entire playbook for Enos. I hope he commits and we get Emililen to close out the class.

Advertisement
“Worsham leaves Hewitt-Trussville as the school's all-time leading receiver having caught 215 passes for 2,369 yards and 28 touchdowns. Those 215 career catches rank eighth all-time in state history.”

I didn’t see any stats from 2019. Did he play this year or recovering from his hip stuff?

I didn’t see any stats from 2019. Did he play this year or recovering from his hip stuff?

54 catches for 427 yards and 6 TDs. Word is there was a big drop off in QB play this year after Bear Bryant’s grandson graduated.

Advertisement
Vose was the unfortunate recipient of a visit from German, Jeff Taylor and James Burgess regarding a beef Jammi had with him. Jammi and Max proceeded to have a slap fight for the ages.

Didn’t he call German a *** or something?

Man you are horrible at evaluating Wideouts lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back