Dazalin Worsham

For the 1000th time his 40 is from his Sophomore year. And if you think he runs a 4.8 on his senior tape you’re high. He plays wayyy faster than that. The last 5 years everyone *****ed about receivers dropping passes, route running being round as a sphere and our guys not creating enough separation.

Now we focus on bringing in a couple (not all) technically sound receivers who don’t run a 4.4 with hands and that are well polished at the HS level already and now the narrative changes. You can’t win on here.

We have a WR room full of lazy divas who run ****** routes and the mopes are complaining when Stubblefield prioritizes a high-character hard-working WR who runs pristine routes and set records at his school. This is a kid who's polished and smart beyond his years - if Miami lands him it's the ultimate affirmation for Stubblefield and Enos that their scheme and coaching are a draw for the right type of players.

Advertisement
We have a WR room full of lazy divas who run ****** routes and the mopes are complaining when Stubblefield prioritizes a high-character hard-working WR who runs pristine routes and set records at his school. This is a kid who's polished and smart beyond his years - if Miami lands him it's the ultimate affirmation for Stubblefield and Enos that their scheme and coaching are a draw for the right type of players.
Pair him with Redding, those are the type of guys I would rather have and by the way they still have the "stars" too.

Advertisement
For the 1000th time his 40 is from his Sophomore year. And if you think he runs a 4.8 on his senior tape you’re high. He plays wayyy faster than that. The last 5 years everyone *****ed about receivers dropping passes, route running being round as a sphere and our guys not creating enough separation.

Now we focus on bringing in a couple (not all) technically sound receivers who don’t run a 4.4 with hands and that are well polished at the HS level already and now the narrative changes. You can’t win on here.

This fanbase flips more than politicians

I'm not saying he's still a 4.8 guy...but if you think he's much faster on tape, idk what you're looking at. Maybe his sophomore tape when he was like 5'10"...but hes grown significantly and he looks below average in the speed department.

Emilien is a better prospect.
If you liked TJ Jones last year, I think you'd like Marquez Bell more than this guy, too.

He's an OK prospect to me. Looks more like a jumbo slot.

Advertisement
Fleming wasn’t “dropped”. Manny’s position is if you take visits, you are no longer considered a commit. It doesn’t me your offer is pulled. You just aren’t leaving us at the altar.

Fleming wasn’t “dropped”. Manny’s position is if you take visits, you are no longer considered a commit. It doesn’t me your offer is pulled. You just aren’t leaving us at the altar.
Great article and interview with Worsham's current coach. Why he likes Miami and what he can offer:

Do you work for the herald? It is paid access only...

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid had an average senior season. Now granted, the team had quarterback issues, but even the year before when he had the Bama QB it wasn't like he was the best WR on histeam. He's a possession WR imo. And where are people getting this stuff that he had a 300 yard receiving game? I haven't heard that. The kid that would be capable of that was the Johnson kid from Worsham's jr year. Now THAT kid was explosive. He's at Auburn.

I'm not saying he's still a 4.8 guy...but if you think he's much faster on tape, idk what you're looking at. Maybe his sophomore tape when he was like 5'10"...but hes grown significantly and he looks below average in the speed department.

Emilien is a better prospect.
If you liked TJ Jones last year, I think you'd like Marquez Bell more than this guy, too.

He's an OK prospect to me. Looks more like a jumbo slot.

Ive watched him live and you’re tripping if you don’t think he plays fast , I’ve seen him cook great dB prospects Including hasselwood who was a great safety.

This is a really good prospect , from great route running , physicality and great hands. A future go to guy.

4.8 4.8 4.8 4.8 4.8!!!!!!!!!! All the talk about nothing. Kid will be a mid 4.5-4.6 player once he gets here which is plenty fast to be a very productive college WR.

These dummies have been ruined by all the years of fake 40 times . Now that there’s electric timers ironically all the 4.3 and 4.4’s aren’t nearly as common. Weird.

This kid is more than fast enough.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back