Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
I like Worsham. As long as the medical checks out, i like the way he runs routes, how smooth he is, the way he changes his pace in his routes and the way he cuts. His jitterbug move to the slant is nice but his whip route is even nicer.

I am curious what his 40 is. He looks quick enough on tape but difficult to judge level of comp. That 4.8 he put out there looks to be 19 months old, from 2018 vs the numbers we see for most guys being 2019, unless it's a typo. A lot can change for a teenager in 19 months.

You are correct on this. Listen I want Fleming but it is what it is.

So do i. I'd want both guys with how much attrition we've had at WR. We need a few burners to go with the rest and Fleming has that in bunches.

If he has a little maturing to do, i think it's a complete fail for this staff to not be confident in themselves and their locker room to instill work ethic and maturity into the kid. If he truly is a headache and potential distraction (or flight risk) with out low numbers, causing more depth and IC issues for positions, then i can see the coaches moving on.

Everyone has to remember, with the 25 IC rule in place and us being nowhere near our limit, we have to minimize grade casualty risks and kids who may make bad choices and get booted or not "get on board" and want to bolt, either due to playing time or team rules. We can't afford more attrition.

UMs gotten talented local kids in the past decade. theyve also gotten talented out of area kids. all about coaching them up, which is my point. idgaf if the kid is taleted and from alaska, as long as hes coached well and can play, im good. youre just on this SFL kids are the only kids with talent bc theyre from SFL, which isnt true at all.
Please stop talking look sound like you do not know anything right now. UM has not recruited SFL at all for a while, neither have they been getting the elite prospects nor the underrated prospects form this area very good. Yes UM has gotten talented kids from all over but it obviously has not been good enough. That being said, I'm all about going for OOS prospects, but I'm also realistic and know how this can negatively affect our relationship with NW and with SFl high schools in general. You can keep blabbering about how you don't care about where recruits come from, but the facts still stand when UM recruits SFL well, which they haven't been doing good enough, they do good

Advertisement
if that tape of his is accurate, no way hes a 4.8. im just worried about medical
The injury was a concern but he played the entire season and actually looked better. There is a reason Bama continued recruiting him as late as they could. He’s really good. They would like to take him but numbers are tight and they were at the point they had to say they can’t take another WR. So, our staff’s persistence is paying off. We should be celebrating this.

The injury was a concern but he played the entire season and actually looked better. There is a reason Bama continued recruiting him as late as they could. He’s really good. They would like to take him but numbers are tight and they were at the point they had to say they can’t take another WR. So, our staff’s persistence is paying off. We should be celebrating this.
i was told he was silent to us over the summer. so was isiah walker though so that clearly dont matter lol

i was told he was silent to us over the summer. so was isiah walker though so that clearly dont matter lol
I’m sure he was but then Bama got back on him. Just because they don’t have a spot for another receiver doesn’t mean he isn’t good enough to play there. Everybody should be really excited about getting him to Miami. He’s really good.

Advertisement
Hilarious people are hating on this kid. He’s a legit talent. We’re **** lucky if we land him
Dazalin Worsham is one of the most skilled receivers I’ve watched. He’s an absolute lock to be able to get open and catch the ball from day 1. Under a sound technical coach like Stubblefield? He’s going to be really good. Everybody should be ecstatic about getting him.

Instead, people are crying over a 160 pound receiver who was getting Maryland and Nebraska looks. Come on.

Canestime
We need to get faster we need more team speed that’s what Miami is all about

sign a 4.8 WR

he Catches the ball with his hands runs a great route tree He is a Great addition

lmao

man ain’t nobody scared of getting beat by Osbourne he is good possession reciever
They scared of fast *** Dee Wiggins

Advertisement
Alabama.

their pretty good and usually have a stud WR or two
He took an unofficial to bama in july. after that its reported only stubbs visited him
bama. they went after him and hes at all their home games., if he picks us, thats great on the staff for not quitting

Yes sorry I should have been more clear. I was aware of bama.

I was wondering if any of the other schools decided to get in on him after he decommits from Bama.

Auburn, South Carolina Etc

Canestime
We need to get faster we need more team speed that’s what Miami is all about

sign a 4.8 WR

he Catches the ball with his hands runs a great route tree He is a Great addition

lmao

man ain’t nobody scared of getting beat by Osbourne he is good possession reciever
They scared of fast *** Dee Wiggins

With the game on the line who u want catching the ball wiggins or osbourne?? If u cant catch u can run a 4.2 it wont matter. Everybody likes speed but its other intangibles to being a wide reciever NFL made up of more than fast recievers

Advertisement
i’m a speed ***** when it comes to college wr’s..stubblefield reincarnated does nothing for me..cool he’ll move the chains and get open over the middle of the field, while Flemings is burning the **** out of secondaries in slug ten smh..

i’m a speed ***** when it comes to college wr’s..stubblefield reincarnated does nothing for me..cool he’ll move the chains and get open over the middle of the field, while Flemings is burning the **** out of secondaries in slug ten smh..
Have you seen what Stubblefield did in college. I would take that type of production any day at the U.

Yeah who needs that

Have you seen what Stubblefield did in college. I would take that type of production any day at the U.
Have you seen what Santana, TB, k Williams did in college, what about the osu receivers last year running nothing but crossing routes making that bum Haskins look good..bama receivers all run 4.4 under been smoking db’s out there..nah let’s have a ball control offense..

Advertisement
Back