Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll just start with his separation sucks. That marginal gap is going to go down as he'll face faster people in college in the reg. He also is clumsy looking, but maybe he'll grow into that as he ages and gets stronger. There's four or five local guys I would take over him.

Teams aren’t running man to man defense every play - He’ll get open just fine.

This kid is a real WR, if we somehow pull a rabbit out of a hat and land him, you should be thankful.

Advertisement
im from miami and i dont give a **** bout where theyre from. just bring me football players. idc if theyre from mars. local kids spurn us as much as the out of state kids do. recruit everywhere
U keep saying that but its facts and proven with the success UM has had in the past that when UM is successful and recruiting SFL that good things happens. It baffles me that you do not understand that.

Nah, he is just better and from the 305, I guess you could call me a 305 handler.

Mark Pope is from 305 and same WR Fleming is and is having difficulty getting open.

Fleming has trouble with route running and is small.

I wanted Fleming and only time will tell, but I personally feel better we dropped him than him just leaving us. Time will tell but we are aiming to have a really good WR haul

U keep saying that but its facts and proven with the success UM has had in the past that when UM is successful and recruiting SFL that good things happens. It baffles me that you do not understand that.

weve had plenty of talented OOS and out of SFL kids on our title teams .

i heard daz was a silent in the summer to us. The kid had a committable offer to Bama, fleming is looking at Nebraska.
Fleming doesnt like to block, doenst like to lift and is raw so the coaches werent going to sit by and let him shop around.
hes explosive but hes not elite.

Advertisement
i heard daz was a silent in the summer to us. The kid had a committable offer to Bama, fleming is looking at Nebraska.
Fleming doesnt like to block, doenst like to lift and is raw so the coaches werent going to sit by and let him shop around.
hes explosive but hes not elite.

so my question is and relly just a hypo, waht the **** does he think college iwll be like if he doenst like to lift and is small?

Mark Pope is from 305 and same WR Fleming is and is having difficulty getting open.

Fleming has trouble with route running and is small.

I wanted Fleming and only time will tell, but I personally feel better we dropped him than him just leaving us. Time will tell but we are aiming to have a really good WR haul
We will see, and everybody is just expecting Worsham to commit to us, what if he doesn't

Advertisement
And how is that disproving my point. When u get the best from SFL good things happen,a and UM has not done that for more than a decade.

UMs gotten talented local kids in the past decade. theyve also gotten talented out of area kids. all about coaching them up, which is my point. idgaf if the kid is taleted and from alaska, as long as hes coached well and can play, im good. youre just on this SFL kids are the only kids with talent bc theyre from SFL, which isnt true at all.

Advertisement
Back