Dazalin Worsham to Portal

I liked him until I heard all the hip stuff. That was a red flag. Not mad at the take especially with how manny recruited lol. But issues like that are crazy for his age. Imo this was more a prestige take by Manny, taking a four star from Sec country. Pre hip stuff he was a really good player.

Advertisement
Good luck

crushed noo GIF

I liked him until I heard all the hip stuff. That was a red flag. That‘s crazy for his age. Imo this was more a prestige take by Manny, taking a four star from Sec country. Pre hip stuff he was a really good player.

There is a reason Bama backed off. I was hoping being young and possible rehab he would get back to himself and be a contributor. He was a really good route runner and could catch.

Not surprised at all. Now all of you who gave me a 🖕🏾, **** you, or whatever else you said about me can see what I was talking about. THE DAY HE COMMITTED TO UM I SAID HE’D BE IN THE PORTAL. A perfect transfer candidate is what I said. Also said it last month and all y’all jumped at me.

The kid was just not good enough to hang with Florida WRs. He lacks a lot of traits to be a prime WR out of HS.
d&d love GIF by Hyper RPG

Advertisement
He had a pretty good camp. The issue is all the same gattis isn't impressed by most of the room. He's got 3 kids he likes(somewhat) and anyone on any given day can go up or down in the depth chart based upon how he feels. They're basically all the same beyond the top 3
I’ll take your word but I haven’t heard anybody saying he had a good camp. Supposedly all the wrs were average. But as u said maybe that was just gattis

I liked him until I heard all the hip stuff. That was a red flag. Not mad at the take especially with how manny recruited lol. But issues like that are crazy for his age. Imo this was more a prestige take by Manny, taking a four star from Sec country. Pre hip stuff he was a really good player.
Thank you for pointing out the fact that pre-hip injury his Jr year was very impressive. Posters on here try to re-write history too much like this guy was George Robinson or something. Kid was legit. Just got injured and never was the same.

Advertisement
He was a Dan Enox & Stubblefck eval...

I was against this take from the very beginning, I posted back in 2019 & 2020, multiple times, that he was a slow & skinny possession WR with solid hands but lacked explosion, solid route runner, but was not a take.

I argued with a dude on here who hates my guts lol over this kid a few times, but it was pretty obvious this kid was never going to play here.

He ran a fckin 4.8 40 in HIGH SCHOOL lol, you didn’t have to be a former NFL scout to see this wasn’t gonna pan out.
Once again the best poster on here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would love to hear why Brashard is coming on so slowly. Kid looked ready in his senior season, He had some Santana in him, combined with a healthy mean streak. Didn't really do much under Lashlee last season even though they tried a few times.

I was also super surprised at how many drops that he and everyone else seemed to have on all those spring practice highlights including Chaney and Knighton who were practicing but in red jerseys. It's not like they were going to get popped by a DB or LB. What happened to the JUGS machine and the QBs/Receivers playing pitch and catch after practice?

I told y'all he's slow and trash. Ain't no way UGA letting a wr that's good walk to UM. I called this **** when he was being recruited. It was either bama or UGA that let him walk if I'm not mistaken. I said he's slow u never recruit these type of kids with no explosiveness. They will transfer eventually.

The "I knew it" posts are tiresome. Best of luck to the young man.
Especially when the majority of what these prognosticators predict ends up being wrong. LMAO

Furthermore, saying a recruit is a bad eval & a future transfer candidate doesn't tell us anything unless you also provide viable alternatives that we could've pursued at the time.

Enos also evaluated, recruited, and got TVD to commit to MIA with Diaz as HC.

Advertisement
Back