Dazalin Worsham to Portal

We’re 0-2 for “flips” from Bama during the Diaz era:

-Worsham (Bama)
-Williams (Bama)
Facts bama doesn't let elites walk I questioned that sh immediatley. I'm like he looks terrible on film no explosiveness. I laughed when people thought we stole one from bama. If that dude was Juedy or AR-15 type bama would put up a fight to the death. I got ripped for it.

Advertisement
Facts bama doesn't let elites walk I questioned that sh immediatley. I'm like he looks terrible on film no explosiveness. I laughed when people thought we stole one from bama. If that dude was Juedy or AR-15 type bama would put up a fight to the death. I got ripped for it.

Dude had double hip surgery. Smh. I wish him the best, but that’s a tough sell.

Dude had double hip surgery. Smh. I wish him the best, but that’s a tough sell.
Even before the surgery he did not look explosive at all man. That Addison kid now that's a fkin wr. Stupid fast and gets giddy up immediately. Those are the wrs I like. We have no one on the roster like Addison until maybe Washington gets here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And let’s not forget stealing Gurvan Hall right out of the ****pit of Nick Saban’s helicopter.
Here's what I would like to see happen. One of those stingers earmarked for eastern Ukraine needs to fall off the truck in South Florida and when Saban decides to come on a little helicopter recruiting trip, it's a wrap.

Advertisement
I’ll take your word but I haven’t heard anybody saying he had a good camp. Supposedly all the wrs were average. But as u said maybe that was just gattis
Did Daz have a solid to good camp? Yes and no. He had a solid to good camp for Daz but he can’t be one of your top 5-6 guys. That’s just being real.

When I returned from my two month sabbatical I kept seeing the wr’s were a strength and Daz took a huge step, he was “ Gattis type player “. Which lined up with nothing I heard about the group.

Good luck to the kid, he’s overcame a lot and I’ll be rooting for him.

Would love to hear why Brashard is coming on so slowly. Kid looked ready in his senior season, He had some Santana in him, combined with a healthy mean streak. Didn't really do much under Lashlee last season even though they tried a few times.

I was also super surprised at how many drops that he and everyone else seemed to have on all those spring practice highlights including Chaney and Knighton who were practicing but in red jerseys. It's not like they were going to get popped by a DB or LB. What happened to the JUGS machine and the QBs/Receivers playing pitch and catch after practice?
Would love to hear why Brashard is coming on so slowly. Kid looked ready in his senior season, He had some Santana in him, combined with a healthy mean streak. Didn't really do much under Lashlee last season even though they tried a few times.

I was also super surprised at how many drops that he and everyone else seemed to have on all those spring practice highlights including Chaney and Knighton who were practicing but in red jerseys. It's not like they were going to get popped by a DB or LB. What happened to the JUGS machine and the QBs/Receivers playing pitch and catch after practice?
Great question regarding Brashard. @Cribby or @Brooklyndee any insight?

Advertisement
Advertisement
YARN | I never heard of him. | The Heat (2013) | Video gifs by quotes |  95cb5e1b | 紗

Work ethic,playbook comprehension. He'll be fine long term. Just have to find a niche for him in the meantime.
The work ethic part is disappointing. Hoping that changes with the new staff. I am hoping the playbook comprehension is related to this staff and not the last one because if he had an issue understanding Lashlee’s offense, oh boy…..!!!

Advertisement
Back