Dazalin Worsham to Portal

Advertisement
Brashard giving off Thearon Collier vibes? Yikes
Amber Riley Tea GIF

Would love to hear why Brashard is coming on so slowly. Kid looked ready in his senior season, He had some Santana in him, combined with a healthy mean streak. Didn't really do much under Lashlee last season even though they tried a few times.

I was also super surprised at how many drops that he and everyone else seemed to have on all those spring practice highlights including Chaney and Knighton who were practicing but in red jerseys. It's not like they were going to get popped by a DB or LB. What happened to the JUGS machine and the QBs/Receivers playing pitch and catch after practice?
I'm no scout by any degree but in watching Brashard last year and judging high school tape vs tape from Bobby Washington, Brashard is fast enough (see VT touchdown) but it doesn't come off as "blazing" as people tell me on here. That 2 steps faster than the other guys type speed. Doesn't mean he won't be good and I'm still pulling for him to break through but it just doesn't pop for me like when we first saw Jeff Thomas.

When I watch Bobby Washington that tape looks to me like someone who's speed will translate better at the college level.

The work ethic part is disappointing. Hoping that changes with the new staff. I am hoping the playbook comprehension is related to this staff and not the last one because if he had an issue understanding Lashlee’s offense, oh boy…..!!!
This is why we need to bring in as much better WR talent as possible. Roll with the new Staff or get rolled over by them

Advertisement
Here's what I would like to see happen. One of those stingers earmarked for eastern Ukraine needs to fall off the truck in South Florida and when Saban decides to come on a little helicopter recruiting trip, it's a wrap.
SSCC you talking the kamikaze drones..... don't need the heavy stinger. That is for the big hot dogs......he he...
Good to see your post with the close "it's a wrap".
You got it..

I'm no scout by any degree but in watching Brashard last year and judging high school tape vs tape from Bobby Washington, Brashard is fast enough (see VT touchdown) but it doesn't come off as "blazing" as people tell me on here. That 2 steps faster than the other guys type speed. Doesn't mean he won't be good and I'm still pulling for him to break through but it just doesn't pop for me like when we first saw Jeff Thomas.

When I watch Bobby Washington that tape looks to me like someone who's speed will translate better at the college level.

I hope you're wrong but I fear you're right. Fingers crossed he takes a big step with Gattis over the next four months. We need him.

𝑂𝐾 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑉𝑇 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒

Advertisement
I hope you're wrong but I fear you're right. Fingers crossed he takes a big step with Gattis over the next four months. We need him.
Trust me, I hope I’m wrong too. I hang onto that Va Tech TD as hope

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he going to sit a year?

I'm starting to get annoyed that these kids can easily transfer every year. Getting to the point that it will be the norm for a player to have played for 3-4 teams in their college career.

He's probably a grad transfer at this point

Advertisement
Back